SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

30t6p3b.gif
why? im upset but i also hate that people thought this was ok

to the people saying that others practiced slavery, those that in anyway justify it? It's like tattling on a overall horrible deed

"im sorry but...he did it first"

Originally Posted by RetroSan

30t6p3b.gif

to the people saying that others practiced slavery, those that in anyway justify it? It's like tattling on a overall horrible deed

of course i'm not trying to justify it man, i'm just saying slavery in itself is horrible, and these type of acts weren't limited to just whites.
the crazy %$@ humans do to one another 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

30t6p3b.gif

of course i'm not trying to justify it man, i'm just saying slavery in itself is horrible, and these type of acts weren't limited to just whites.
the crazy %$@ humans do to one another 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AMERICAN White people. Smh.
FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

AMERICA = late on race relations

FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."
It's a shame people think like this
30t6p3b.gif

..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

tired.gif
I don't understand how one human can do this to another.

There is so much anger in me knowing this happened.
Money man. The thirst for money is the root of all money man. Once you are thirsty, you will do just about anything.

But yea, humans, and just to think some of us believe we are superior to those gators that our people were fed to. SMH.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

tired.gif
I don't understand how one human can do this to another.

There is so much anger in me knowing this happened.
Money man. The thirst for money is the root of all money man. Once you are thirsty, you will do just about anything.

But yea, humans, and just to think some of us believe we are superior to those gators that our people were fed to. SMH.

Originally Posted by Weekz

FIXED

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did these "American" white people you speak of come from?[/color]

Originally Posted by Weekz

FIXED

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did these "American" white people you speak of come from?[/color]

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.
 People need to stop saying this. Seriously.

I'd say we've come a hell of a lot farther than however much more we supposedly need to go.
You must live a pretty sheltered life...
forreal, I dont think you realize the %$@+@$ up stuff that still goes on in the world today...for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now; America creates a bubble, and some people dont have a clue whats going on outside of it 

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.

I'd say we've come a hell of a lot farther than however much more we supposedly need to go.
forreal, I dont think you realize the %$@+@$ up stuff that still goes on in the world today...for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now; America creates a bubble, and some people dont have a clue whats going on outside of it 

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;
Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;
Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
this, im sorry but i cant beleive that that dude is serious "same thing gays are going thru today" 
laugh.gif

I just gotta laugh.

Originally Posted by vezon

30t6p3b.gif
this, im sorry but i cant beleive that that dude is serious "same thing gays are going thru today" 
laugh.gif

I just gotta laugh.

It's a lazy, cliche and unquantifiable (actually infinite) statement that gets tossed around as a convenient counter to any discussion about progress in society. It's an irresponsible mindset that doesn't foster change. In fact, it does the exact opposite, because you're resigning yourself to an idea that isn't finite. It's also slightly dismissive of what progress has been made. Whatever's happened to this moment will never be enough, so you put all your hopes and dreams into this meaningless statement about the future. The constitution provides basic human rights, which people for years to achieve. Eventually people have to assume a certain level of personal responsibility to get over obstacles in life. Phrases like "we've still got a long way to go" just pass the buck to the next person. 

I knew about this from a class but my anger and disgust for this is seemingly bottomless or I'm simply numb/desensitized to it after reading the preface to the Lucifer Effect.

It's a lazy, cliche and unquantifiable (actually infinite) statement that gets tossed around as a convenient counter to any discussion about progress in society. It's an irresponsible mindset that doesn't foster change. In fact, it does the exact opposite, because you're resigning yourself to an idea that isn't finite. It's also slightly dismissive of what progress has been made. Whatever's happened to this moment will never be enough, so you put all your hopes and dreams into this meaningless statement about the future. The constitution provides basic human rights, which people for years to achieve. Eventually people have to assume a certain level of personal responsibility to get over obstacles in life. Phrases like "we've still got a long way to go" just pass the buck to the next person. 

Sorry.

White People:

Slavery.
Native Americans.
Railroads.
Texas Annexation.
Hawaii Annexation.

And now...

The Annexation of the whole Middle East.

Reality.
(I'm White FYI)

I knew about this from a class but my anger and disgust for this is seemingly bottomless or I'm simply numb/desensitized to it after reading the preface to the Lucifer Effect.

Sorry.

White People:

Slavery.
Native Americans.
Railroads.
Texas Annexation.
Hawaii Annexation.

And now...

The Annexation of the whole Middle East.

Reality.
(I'm White FYI)

Back
Top Bottom