SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

The scary part is, these men doing this inevitably procreated and built a lineage of human beings who are alive today. This hatred has no doubt trickled down through the generations. Beliefs systems like this don't simply "go away"; they might weaken but hell, who in here doesn't look up to their fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers? Now imagine that the guy you sit next to in class has a great-granddad who did !%!$ like this? I know its not good to think that way but god damn! This !%!$ makes my blood boil

The scary part is, these men doing this inevitably procreated and built a lineage of human beings who are alive today. This hatred has no doubt trickled down through the generations. Beliefs systems like this don't simply "go away"; they might weaken but hell, who in here doesn't look up to their fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers? Now imagine that the guy you sit next to in class has a great-granddad who did !%!$ like this? I know its not good to think that way but god damn! This !%!$ makes my blood boil

Human history is dark, stuff like this still happens today......slavery still exists in many parts of the world.

Human history is dark, stuff like this still happens today......slavery still exists in many parts of the world.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This was around the time when the Tea Party was pushing for the removal of slavery in the text books.
Lupe made a point that he feels that unless we stop teaching kids about our horrible history, that there will always be resentment from the minorities vs. the majority.

What are your thoughts on that Anthony.

This was around the time when the Tea Party was pushing for the removal of slavery in the text books.
Lupe made a point that he feels that unless we stop teaching kids about our horrible history, that there will always be resentment from the minorities vs. the majority.

wow
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AMERICAN White people. Smh.
FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

AMERICA = late on race relations
lolz

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AMERICAN White people. Smh.
FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

AMERICA = late on race relations
lolz

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Did you just call me Anthony?
laugh.gif

This goes far beyond American history, this is why this $$#$ keeps repeating itself....people are so out of touch with history of man it's ridiculous. For the record I do believe history may be the most important subject starting with early childhood education way into high school. I'm not talking that biased one-sided, sugar-coated, euro-centric nonsense they feed our kids either. The way I was taught about Native American history in this country is a bloody travesty.

I can see where Lupe is coming from but suggesting we stop teaching history because its unsavory will not solve anything. The solution to this problem is to make history lessons as diverse and objective as possible. Hopefully, we can inspire our children to break this cycle of violence and inhumane behaviors that continue to plague mankind. I can't seem to focus my disappointment on white people because I know this type of behavior is universal since the dawn of man.

But yea, everything I just said is way too ambitious but I'm a dreamer.

Did you just call me Anthony?
laugh.gif

This goes far beyond American history, this is why this $$#$ keeps repeating itself....people are so out of touch with history of man it's ridiculous. For the record I do believe history may be the most important subject starting with early childhood education way into high school. I'm not talking that biased one-sided, sugar-coated, euro-centric nonsense they feed our kids either. The way I was taught about Native American history in this country is a bloody travesty.

I can see where Lupe is coming from but suggesting we stop teaching history because its unsavory will not solve anything. The solution to this problem is to make history lessons as diverse and objective as possible. Hopefully, we can inspire our children to break this cycle of violence and inhumane behaviors that continue to plague mankind. I can't seem to focus my disappointment on white people because I know this type of behavior is universal since the dawn of man.

But yea, everything I just said is way too ambitious but I'm a dreamer.

I dont know what to say I just feel numb inside for a long time Ive been trying not to hate all white people because I know not all of them are bad or like this but its hard I just pray to god to help me with my feelings

I dont know what to say I just feel numb inside for a long time Ive been trying not to hate all white people because I know not all of them are bad or like this but its hard I just pray to god to help me with my feelings

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:
.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;

Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:
.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;

Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I go through this everyday too brotha your not alone 

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Understandable, but what exactly would one do with all of that built up hate? Anything constructive or would you simply use it in a destructive manner? You could always use it as motivation, but hate isn't healthy. I don't think it is.

Understandable, but what exactly would one do with all of that built up hate? Anything constructive or would you simply use it in a destructive manner? You could always use it as motivation, but hate isn't healthy. I don't think it is.

Im trying to use it as motivation for the things I will do with myself in the future

Im trying to use it as motivation for the things I will do with myself in the future

DCAllAmerican wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:

So true I think Texas has already passed a law like this. Sometimes my country sickens me (mainly the south), this is OUR history as Americans and the thought of people wanting to erase that makes me 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom