SMH at black folks..TITLE CHANGE FOR THOSE OFFENDED...

Excuse me NT I jus had to vent a lil bit.. My girl and I just went out to the movie theater to see my bloody valentine 3d..I went and got this tickets earliertoday for the midnight show so we decided to show up earlier with Notorius showing and all..anyways we arrive to find the lot FULL of cop cars..the theater isshut down and an investigation is underway..apparently some1 was murdered..this sucks..thanks for settin us back another 50 yrs... And Gravy was supposed to bethere tonight too.. I'm glad I DIDN'T wanna see that movie earlier...coulda been me..but still why are BLACK FOLKS..some, not all, just so ignorant? Imean..we in NORTH CAROLINA...NORTH CAROLINA! NOT NYC...FAKE HOOD NEGROES....SMH.....

somebody murdered at the movie
smh.gif

i separate it..you got black folks..then you got your n's..n's never know how to act..just the way it is

1. Not everyone in NYC are fake hood negroes
2. Who is Gravy?
3. Ignorance has no color.

c'mon guy...b/c one person killed another we've gone back 50 years? if thats the case we will never catch up cuz someone is killed everyday... *rollseyes*

Originally Posted by eghckk

how do you know that black people were involved in the shooting?

How do you know that it was a shooting? He never said a shooting...

you're right, ignorance has no color.

but it's just unfortunate that a lot of the ignorant people just so happen to be black.

i'm not saying black people are bad or less than anyone in any way

but it makes the other generalized public think that black people are ignorant and not just the certain people that act that certain way.

idk if you get it, but yeah.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by eghckk

how do you know that black people were involved in the shooting?

How do you know that it was a shooting? He never said a shooting...
I realized after i posted it that I assumed it was a shooting even though he didn't say that but I didn't feel like going back and editingmy post.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

but it's just unfortunate that a lot of the ignorant people just so happen to be black.

but it makes the other generalized public think that black people are ignorant and not just the certain people that act that certain way.

And these are the responses you get. What were you hoping to accomplish by posting this here?

For the person that asked why this set us back 50 years read the bold

I mean it's not literally 50 years but Sole Lovely is right. When one of us does something stupid it's on the whole. And when we do great things its"oh that's just one" Sad.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

And these are the responses you get. What were you hoping to accomplish by posting this here?
This behavior is universal. The only problem is that the actions of black folk in America are highlighted amongst the rest. It also doesn'thelp that our crime rates are amongst the highest despite being a minority group.

Back
Top Bottom