SMH at black folks..TITLE CHANGE FOR THOSE OFFENDED...

i wasn sayin that everyone was ignorant in NYC..im jus sayin..all these dudes here think they are "hood" and wanna think they are gangsta.. i wouldexpect somethin like this out of a bigger city with actual gangs, and actual beef but down here where im from its jus ridiculous..n's need to go to collegeinstead of ruinin our image bustin guns in public..

and btw Gravy is Jamaal Woolard.. the guy that plays Biggy in the movie....

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by sole lovely

you're right, ignorance has no color.

but it's just unfortunate that a lot of the ignorant people just so happen to be black.

i'm not saying black people are bad or less than anyone in any way

but it makes the other generalized public think that black people are ignorant and not just the certain people that act that certain way.
For the person that asked why this set us back 50 years read the bold

I mean it's not literally 50 years but Sole Lovely is right. When one of us does something stupid it's on the whole. And when we do great things its "oh that's just one" Sad.

people that think like that feel that way regardless...they could meet 99 perfect black people and let 100 influence how they feel about a whole group ofpeople...

so were black people actually involved or are you just assuming that the people involved were black?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

but it's just unfortunate that a lot of the ignorant people just so happen to be black.

but it makes the other generalized public think that black people are ignorant and not just the certain people that act that certain way.

idk if you get it, but yeah.
And these are the responses you get. What were you hoping to accomplish by posting this here?
This behavior is universal. The only problem is that the actions of black folk in America are highlighted amongst the rest. It also doesn't help that our crime rates are amongst the highest despite being a minority group.
They are not being highlighted for no reason though,where i live i see once predominantly white upstanding neighborhoods now the majority areminority's run into the ground. I can see where peoples views on people can be skewed due to things like this.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

somebody murdered at the movie
smh.gif

i separate it..you got black folks..then you got your n's..n's never know how to act..just the way it is
QFT

I bet it was over a chick.

2. Who is Gravy?
laugh.gif
The dude playing Biggie. This proves my statementearlier that if this dude was to release an album no one would know who the hell he is.

idk if you get it, but yeah.
Says who?
Where are your sources?

And to OP, how do you know the people involved were black, like someone asked earlier?

Says who?
Where are your sources?

And to OP, how do you know the people involved were black, like someone asked earlier?

i didnt mean it that way...... nvm...

Why does people keep asking the op how does he know the people involved were black? I'm pretty sure the op saw those black fools in the far. Peoplewouldn't be in a cop car after a homicide for no reason.

Originally Posted by nelly28

being black must suck.

AYO!!! Watch ya mouth chief. Matter of fact, just delete ya account.

Ignorance finds ignorance and does not discriminate regardless of race, creed, gender, etc.

frown.gif
damn i had a feeling something like this was going to happen tonight,SMH
i wonder where else a incident happened because of this movie

Back
Top Bottom