SMH at black folks..TITLE CHANGE FOR THOSE OFFENDED...

SMH at you for not only seeing Bloody Valentine 3d but midnight tickets too...you lost

- Ayo
nerd.gif

- On that real, though...I don't go to the movies EVER
laugh.gif
; especiallyif there are children/young people/teens/etc.(non mature humans)

- I go at the eXAVVTCYTTYTTRtt same time as the MOTHesddf FUCdfsfdsfd old humans, who CLEAAAAAARRRLLLYYY KNNNNOOOOww how to beghavave lije RESPECTALE HumansNEgrsdfesfdfssssssss
nerd.gif

- Ayoooooo, I don't want...tohave to put a bullet in NO Niherrrgooorssssss......
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

- If they make me, I WILLLLLLLLLL
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Ayo
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
; especially if there are children/young people/teens/etc.(non mature humans)

- I go at the eXAVVTCYTTYTTRtt same time as the MOTHesddf FUCdfsfdsfd old humans, who CLEAAAAAARRRLLLYYY KNNNNOOOOww how to beghavave lije RESPECTALE Humans NEgrsdfesfdfssssssss
nerd.gif

- Ayoooooo, I don't want...tohave to put a bullet in NO Niherrrgooorssssss......
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i like what this guy has to say....im riding!!!!!!

I was at Aventura 24 waiting to see Defiance because oddly enough I am a Black person who doesn't want to see Notorious,
when they announce that all the movies were sold out for the rest of the night. As I am clearing out of the line I see
a bunch of cops running towards the theater cuz some fools decided they wanted to fight at the movies. I'm thinking
to myself, some people just don't know how to act, you can't take them nowhere.

That's unfortunate...and I thought I was upset because the movie was sold out
smh.gif
people risking their lives just to see a movie it shouldn't be likethat I wonder if it will ever change

Originally Posted by geminifly

I was at Aventura 24 waiting to see Defiance because oddly enough I am a Black person who doesn't want to see Notorious,
when they announce that all the movies were sold out for the rest of the night. As I am clearing out of the line I see
a bunch of cops running towards the theater cuz some fools decided they wanted to fight at the movies. I'm thinking
to myself, some people just don't know how to act, you can't take them nowhere.
There's fights all the time at that movie theater.

Dang Im def in greensboro for some reason i find this crazy that someone posted this on NT

smh.gif
....nothing new and its not a racial thing but it is
tired.gif
cuz it was probably some blk folk oding...so sad tho...gotta black president being sworn in yet acouple dudes ran up on my dude the other nite wit a gun and knife for his iphone...
tired.gif

It realllyyyy irks the hell out of me when people use those kind of phrases: "We got to do better" "This set us back" etc etc. This doesnothing.

c'mon guy...b/c one person killed another we've gone back 50 years? if thats the case we will never catch up cuz someone is killed everyday... *rolls eyes*

And not just people of the "Black race".

smh.gif
laugh.gif
at this entire thread. it's always so interesting when race is brought up on the net, people say stuff they would never say in person.

- Ayo
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

- I go at the eXAVVTCYTTYTTRtt same time as the MOTHesddf FUCdfsfdsfd old humans, who CLEAAAAAARRRLLLYYY KNNNNOOOOww how to beghavave lije RESPECTALE Humans NEgrsdfesfdfssssssss
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
DF is wrong with late night NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

- Ayo
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
late night NT is a whole other beast lol

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

- Ayo
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
late night NT is a whole other beast lol
Late night NT is the best
pimp.gif

360 you should have known this type of stuff happens in greensboro! I know you remember the shooting inside of four seasons mall!
I was working and all I saw was a mob of people running from one end of the mall
eek.gif
. A guy was murdered inside of gap kids
ohwell.gif
And another guy was killed a couple of weeks later in the parking lot.

why is it when a couple of black people do some !%!! people say black people will never learn. I have never heard someone say white people will never learnafter some kind of financial scam or something like that

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
laugh.gif
at this entire thread. it's always so interesting when race is brought up on the net, people say stuff they would never say in person.
thats how the internet is, in general. a pc society is no longer interested in truthful discourse.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

you're right, ignorance has no color.

but it's just unfortunate that a lot of the ignorant people just so happen to be black.

i'm not saying black people are bad or less than anyone in any way

but it makes the other generalized public think that black people are ignorant and not just the certain people that act that certain way.

idk if you get it, but yeah.

QFT. i agree with everything you say. people who disagree with this are idiots.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Big shakin his head up there
I would too if they got Carl Thomas to Play P Diddy in my autobiography.

& to the OP seriously? someone died right now settle down.

Well..Just a little update..they have still yet to release the name or age of the victim or the shooter in last night's incident.. I guess they are gonnawait until all investigations have been completed.. They did however interview people, and did manage to point out that movie "traffic" was higherthan normal due to the release of the movie based on the life of the Notorious BIG. They are scared to make it look like that the two have a directcorrelation, but their implications said it all..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom