SMH at black folks..TITLE CHANGE FOR THOSE OFFENDED...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

This post just proves two things.

1. If OP never would have posted this, the NT world would have never known about this and therefore there would be that one less incident that you guys say mess up the whole perception of black people.

2. Whoever said that line about them being glad they're not black. Thank you, for again proving ignorance comes in many colors, not just black folks. Get it all out on NT and go back to living your closet racism life knowing that if you slipped like that offline, the situation won't be as easy as logging off.

This stuff is ridiculous. I'm an incurable optimist and will keep posting in most of these dumb threads to let people know that not all peoples perception is based on actions by a few bad eggs, but of the common good in all people.

Yeah, I quoted myself. Just to let it sink in.

I hope ain't black yourself talking down on your people when youre not even sure it was black people
smh.gif

Ay man are you from Greensboro cuz thats where someone got shot...i aint know they died though...but I heard/saw all the cops to when i was rollin by to see ifalot of people were there on my way to A&T

I heard about this shooting but what at first glance makes you say its black folks off the bat. A white person, asian, spanish person could have done thiscrime.

Back
Top Bottom