SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

smh @ every male in the crowd for letting that go down anyways.

u'd think someone would have said something about him disrespecting a woman like that (not going to call her a lady lol)

She got more balls than that dude....sad.
smh.gif

But the second someone throws beer/pushes my girl whether she's in the right or wrong, I'm swinging....

first of all, i wouldnt have taken my girl to a baseball game in some weak %#+ seats
and also my girl better apologize for talking so rudely to the people behind us.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

smh @ every male in the crowd for letting that go down anyways.

u'd think someone would have said something about him disrespecting a woman like that (not going to call her a lady lol)
LOL Why would we think that? They don't want a woman in the stadium anyways. Men don't usually stick their nose in that mess. Not tomention she was mouthing off, so they probably said to themselves, "Thats what she gets."

1st off, a big
smh.gif
at the girl's"man". Dude is a total lame. How you not gonna do anything?? Dude spilled beer on her and pushed her down the stairs!!
eyes.gif

Real talk, I would have smacked the $@+ outta the fat dude. I wouldn't have stood still and quiet like dude. If I got jumped, so be it. I ain't goingdown like a punk and not do anything. That's real disrespectful when dude threw that beer on her. If you look, the girls man also had beer. I would haveimmediately threw it back at dude with the whole cup. I would've threw fists form there .

She was hot too. She needs to dump that sorry excuse for a man. Even if I was a bystander, I would have jumped in. That's just wrong. You don't layhands on a female, unless it's a life-death situation. It's a mob mentality how everybody was actually cheering the one dude on. That's messed up.

%@% is wrong with you guys. I agree with the boyfriend. The girl got up and started waving her hand sin dudes face, got a beer thrown on her, came back formore several times, and got what she was asking for. Why the hell would I as the BF start swinging and take a beat down for this chick. She isn't go to paymy medical bills, and what is the worst she can do to me, break up with me? So what I will go find another girl. Catching a case or taking a beat for a chickmakes you a simp. Chick should have went to call security right away if it was that big of a problem. The BF came to watch a game not get into a fight. Word toKevin Hart.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Lrrr wrote:

defending your lady's honor FTW
smokin.gif

I wish a had a lady to fight viciously for
tired.gif

1. dude hit the chick by accident.
2. they probably killed him afterwards
laugh.gif

edit: i take it back, it does look like he did it on purpose
He did do it on purpose if you look closely homie in the black leather jacket tells his boy that a couple is walking down the path. Thats when heturns around and peeks and THEN he backhands her.

They probably did kill homie with the hands though.

Dam,
smh.gif
I probably would of gotten my !+% beat by them big !+% dudes but I woulda started swingin on one of them. At least.

what ever happened to chivalry?

girl had some nice **** though. too bad it didn't turn into a well played wet t-shirt contest

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

%@% is wrong with you guys. I agree with the boyfriend. The girl got up and started waving her hand sin dudes face, got a beer thrown on her, came back for more several times, and got what she was asking for. Why the hell would I as the BF start swinging and take a beat down for this chick. She isn't go to pay my medical bills, and what is the worst she can do to me, break up with me? So what I will go find another girl. Catching a case or taking a beat for a chick makes you a simp. Chick should have went to call security right away if it was that big of a problem. The BF came to watch a game not get into a fight. Word to Kevin Hart.
Really though? Is that what grown men do? Throw beer at people? Male or Female that's a FEMININE move, WOMEN pour beer on people NOT men.

Is that what grown men do? Pick fights at baseball games for no apparent reason? Even if she was talking @(#* is that SUCH an inconvenience for a grown manthat he has to act out in a childish/feminine manner?

Really?

Srsly?

Word?

.....I'm off that. Ya'll can go ahead and root for these clowns.

%@% is wrong with you guys. I agree with the boyfriend. The girl got up and started waving her hand sin dudes face, got a beer thrown on her, came back for more several times, and got what she was asking for. Why the hell would I as the BF start swinging and take a beat down for this chick.

did you think about this as you typed it? there's a difference between a jump and a GIRLFRIEND. if you don't wanna defend your jump, fine, she's just a jump that you're not supposed to have any emotional attachment to anyway. a GIRLFRIEND on the other hand is someone your supposed to love, care for, and protect and defend - that's your role as a man and as her boyfriend. it's a shame how some of you guys are trying to act as if it's cool and sensible to just standby and let a woman get her butt whooped. granted none of us really know the backstory, but still, if you really feel comfortable letting your girlfriend get touched by a dude without you taking action - i hope you never get a girl.

some of your dad's should've taught y'all to man up.
eyes.gif
First off cut that dad +!%$ out. You don't know anyone's backsyory so @$*$ about that. Next, the girl was acting reckless too. What kindof GF puts her BF is situations like that. Look there are two dudes there both bigger than the BF, figting in a close space. I don't know if you have neverbeen in a fight but the odds where defiantley heavily against the BF. These are all things alot of men think about before they starting swinging. It is notjust "Oh my GF is in problem, let me defend her honor". And she did not get whooped, she got a beer poured on her and shoved down some stairs. If oneof the dudes swung on her then it would be a different story.

%@% is wrong with you guys. I agree with the boyfriend. The girl got up and started waving her hand sin dudes face, got a beer thrown on her, came back for more several times, and got what she was asking for. Why the hell would I as the BF start swinging and take a beat down for this chick.

did you think about this as you typed it? there's a difference between a jump and a GIRLFRIEND. if you don't wanna defend your jump, fine, she's just a jump that you're not supposed to have any emotional attachment to anyway. a GIRLFRIEND on the other hand is someone your supposed to love, care for, and protect and defend - that's your role as a man and as her boyfriend. it's a shame how some of you guys are trying to act as if it's cool and sensible to just standby and let a woman get her butt whooped. granted none of us really know the backstory, but still, if you really feel comfortable letting your girlfriend get touched by a dude without you taking action - i hope you never get a girl.

eyes.gif
First off cut that dad +!%$ out. You don't know anyone's backsyory so @$*$ about that. Next, the girl was acting reckless too. What kind of GF puts her BF is situations like that. Look there are two dudes there both bigger than the BF, figting in a close space. I don't know if you have never been in a fight but the odds where defiantley heavily against the BF. These are all things alot of men think about before they starting swinging. It is not just "Oh my GF is in problem, let me defend her honor". And she did not get whooped, she got a beer poured on her and shoved down some stairs. If one of the dudes swung on her then it would be a different story.
no excuses bro. Doesn't matter how the girl talks or act. You don't touch the female or pour beer because as another NT'er hasmentioned WOMEN do that. All dude had to do was just ignore the bird.

That crap the GF was doing was def corny(thank god my lady don't act like that), but as a man. Those things that hang between my legs call "BALLS orNUTS" won't allow me, to let another male disrespect the women I love in my face. Some of you dude in here sounding like straight Wet Wussy. If youallow this pass and you don't do anything. You should just end the relationship right there, bc how can your women respect you as a man. After you let some!!!* like that go down?

sorry, i didn't know pouring beer and getting pushed down the stairs was something to be taken lightly.
You acting like the girl was not asking for something bad to happen to her. Maybe now she knows that just because you are a girl you can'tjust run your mouth off to any guy and expect he will just take it. Some dudes are $#+%$%*% and could careless. Also maybe now she knows her BF, will notco-sign her reckless behavior by taking a sure beating.

I just feel that all together it was a day of learning for that chick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

eyes.gif
First off cut that dad +!%$ out. You don't know anyone's backsyory so @$*$ about that. Next, the girl was acting reckless too. What kind of GF puts her BF is situations like that. Look there are two dudes there both bigger than the BF, figting in a close space. I don't know if you have never been in a fight but the odds where defiantley heavily against the BF. These are all things alot of men think about before they starting swinging. It is not just "Oh my GF is in problem, let me defend her honor". And she did not get whooped, she got a beer poured on her and shoved down some stairs. If one of the dudes swung on her then it would be a different story.
no excuses bro. Doesn't matter how the girl talks or act. You don't touch the female or pour beer because as another NT'er has mentioned WOMEN do that. All dude had to do was just ignore the bird.
I am not defending the two dudes' actions. I am defending the BF's actions. I know that what the girl had done to her was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom