smh at "new-age" collectors......

smh.gif
at a security guard judging high schoolers

WHAT A JOKE

i went 2 busch gardens nd a group of guys were jus rockin fake jays. i asked 1 of them why nd he said cause real jordans are gettin wack now.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

smh.gif
at a security guard judging high schoolers

WHAT A JOKE

i'm not a security guard, i was doing security work (CCTV, motion detectors) you know....... keeping the building SECURE.

and when did i ever judge? i simply was talking about the shoes, get your facts straight!

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Yeah, Houston must be the fake Jordan capitol of the word. Cats walking around the mall with bags of fakes tryin to snake people out of their money and COUNTLESS people (dudes and chicks) with "exclusives" on. Its an epidemic here, you can't go anywhere without seeing multiple pairs of fakes. I saw a dude at the mall rockin a "fakes are so bootleg" shirt and had on some clear and lime green Oly 7s (they had #9 on the back). Its outrageous
smh.gif

Hell yeah... Boys in Houston have no shame. They rock those fakes like its nothing. And the messed up part is a dude who rocks Starburys accused me ofwearin variant 13's that came in the 1st countdown pack.
indifferent.gif
. Thats all I was thinking.

i can't see someone wearing fakes and thinking its ok
i think anyone like that should have his feet cut off, then beat with sticks, gang rapped and shot
but thats just how i feel

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Spongebob anything is an epidemic in the DC area.

I thought the South was slow. People down here stopped wearing Spongebob Jordans 2 years ago. I've educated a lot of people about fakes and most ofthem stop wearing them.

i can totally understand not being able to afford the real J's cause some are pretty pricey. so then the alternative is getting a variant of an actualcolorway, at least then that person feels good about themselves. but these that get the ridiculous colorways like spongebob, burberry, invisibles, etc. thoseare the ones that really get under my skin.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

smh, this dude had on some invisible III's and was walkin around school like he was the %*$%, and he even had all that fake Bape and Evisu
tired.gif
smh.gif
wow invisible III's thats got to be the
sick.gif
bootleg ever
smh.gif

While I would never war a fake shoe, and I definitely don't support it, (I even go on ebay and report fake shoe auctions if I am REALLY bored) but I dontsee why people worry about other peoples shoes. There are alot of people that just dont know and dont care that their shoes are fake. Why should it matter tome? If they want to wear fake shoes, who cares? It isn't hurting me any. I have more of a problem with the sellers and producers of these shoes. I am moreupset with the idea that people buy these shoes thinking that they are getting a legitimate pair of shoes, but are duped into fakes.
It doesnt make me feel any better to tell someone that their shoes are fake. Now all bets are off if they tell me that theirs are real, I will explain to themthat they aren't. But I am not going to belittle them, or "put them on blast" as stated above. Its not worth my time to worry about teasingsomeone about their shoes.

I know my shoes are real, and that is all that really matters.

Worst I've ever seen silver(not greyish, SILVER)/lime green 9's
sick.gif

i agree Texas in general has to be the worst for fake %$$ J's

i saw fake "custom" XX3 x AF1s uni blue titaniums
wait so there are fakes of these? i know about the cool customs someone made in H-town (i think).

are they faking customs as well now????

Dude I work with came up to me saying he got the blue 23's (Titaniams) for 90 "smacks"

I'm like nah, you need to be smacked 90 times

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^^^yea right dude...i was in NY a few weeks back and saw more fakes than i can count on fingers and toes
and dont ask what part...NYC is NYC therefore they have infested the big apple too
people who rock fakes are 1 of 2 people:
1. uneducated about the kicks
2. know that the shoes are fake, but dont give a @$@*

!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?
where are you from ?NYC=HQ of sneakerheads....they might be bums on the streets and $%@..but the bums their be wearing themairmaxes....mostly everyone in NY has real jordans....and if you don't ,some dudes will crack on you passing you saying, "FAKE!"....i have seenit happen.

The kids at my school know better know. I laugh every year when a freshman walks down the hallways thinking he's fly only to have one of the upperclassmansay out loud that Mr. X is about to put him on blast for his fake Jordans.

JR5

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Well I live in Irving,TX and im also in HS but at my school theirs only about 2 people with real J's wich is me and this freshman everyone else is either rocking the fake titanium 23s or any other fake stuff from Big T (big bazaar full of fake stuff in Dallas)....I also work at a shoe store and the other i seen this guy rocking the black red retro 11 low mixed with the retro 4s probably one of the ugliest fake ever seen
sick.gif

oh u mean like this......

*head explodes*

Say what you want about fake jordans but the wave of fake AF1s in 2001-2002 was 10x worse. I mean people had whole businesses over selling/making/customingAll white uptons into GUCCI/Burberry/LV/Fendi pattern....disgraceful.

everybody wore fakes last year when i was in high school i was one of the only people who wore real ones lol. and its funny that everybody down here wears whateveryone else does so everyone has fakes plus all the real ones sell out down here the first day of release no matter what. its nothing but straight hypebeast.i dont even bother with telling anybody they have on fakes down here is always like 10 of them together and ive even had people tell me mine are fake haha whenthey got on spongebob, invisible, etc. jordans lol there is like a fake shoe stand everywhere here. basically all the "cool" kids buy jordans whenthey finally get a job and they will b broke over a pair so everyone else gets the m when they get a job because basically they are one of the most expensivesneakers u can get so everybody down here always talks about how much they spent on them haha. im soo glad im out of high school

at my school in new jersey its just plain out sad. About 20% have the real deal while the rest of the 80% have fakes its just sad. Since i love jordans i looknd say bro those are fake nd they be like nah i got them at footlocker and then ill laugh nd just say say... Its crazy nd the crazy thing is theirs a guy in mytown sellin fakes AND a flea market like 10mins away sellin fakes.

Yeah, I stay in Dallas and its like everywhere you look, its somebody wearing a "Big T Special" (if you're not from Dallas, Big T sells a lot offake everything). I've seen white and orange IX, all black Spizikes, red and black Spizikes, all black Vs, all black Xis with a black sole, everything. Youname it, somebody in Dallas is wearing it and thinking that they are real Js.

Back
Top Bottom