SMOKED for the 1st Time.....VOL. Caught on Campus

laugh.gif
@ Seeds.

I don't remember the last time I saw a seed.

OP is a big !*%*@. How can you leave your "friends" hanging like that?

Majority of the weed belonged to you and you made the decision to smoke. Blehh.

Anyway, my friends and I used to smoke in the smoking area all the time and the RAs don't give a damn.
They still do it, I quit and I've been cold turkey for 2 weeks now. Hahaha.

Edit.
GRAND DADDY PURP FTW!

roll.gif
dude said 2 weeks like it was an accomplishment
roll.gif

i feel you though, during the summer i felt good if i limited myself to every other day
ohwell.gif
Trying to remember when the last day you didn't smoke FTL

edit: And I can only *++# with Grand Daddy, hell any of the top of the line purps at night. If i chief on some of that during the day I can kiss my plans forthe night goodbye cause I'll be dead asleep by 8:00
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

edit: And I can only *++# with Grand Daddy, hell any of the top of the line purps at night. If i chief on some of that during the day I can kiss my plans for the night goodbye cause I'll be dead asleep by 8:00
laugh.gif
Word, the GDP is hazardous. Try God's Gift if you ever come across it. It's GDP x OG Kush.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
It's one of those "After 8pmwhen you don't have #@%% to do" kind of smokes.
laugh.gif

Its too damn cold to be smokin' outside like that.. Me and my boys just smoke in my crib.. Open all the windows in the livingroom and use some febreeze andwe are good !!

this thread makes me want to blow my brains out strictly out of frustration that nobody ever READS the post before commenting. i mean 60340458 people have toldthis dude how to smoke in a dorm room when he clearly stated 1.it was his first time smoking ever and wont be doing it again after this and 2. he never smokebecause he refused to smoke in the dorm and wanted to smoke elsewhere.

aww you shouldnt let this sour you esp if you got smacked the first time that you did it, thats a plus son, a plus you spent money wisely just dont make ahabit out of it, dont get all bent outta shape cuz you dropped on your boys, like you said college > pot, dont !@@! your future up for it, not worth it,however, with that siad i would like to say walkin on the side of the street with a blunt is the easiest cleanest way to do things, a car can smell a room canget inspected.

no paraphernalia, enjoi this cuz its the time of your life.

LOL... glad you didn't get busted.

as for your friends... keep them close, they seem like loyal dudes.

Next time, smoke in the car and leave no evidence behind.

I always take a walk outside to get the smell off

why on earth would anyone smoke a blunt indoors? thats probably the most idiotic thing to do if your trying to prevent any smell.

SMH at you n00b actually knowing what exotic is... dont think ur some expert cuz u took a few puffs... and then freaked out like a little %%@#%.... ur storiedis so flawed.... first of all cops dont just say open the door or we will open it for you....what probable cause did they have?....2nd they would call ur cellphone... they would just show up later....unannounced..... and im really sure that someone called the cops and they knew it was YOUR room..without eveninvestigating.... #+%$* n00b

you ran.. damn man.. suuuuuuuuuuuuper lame
smh.gif
.. just leavin your boy out there
smh.gif
.. thats messed up man. i mean.. good lookin for yourself.. but damn.. WEAKSAUCE. a very NON -
pimp.gif
move.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

SMH at you n00b actually knowing what exotic is... dont think ur some expert cuz u took a few puffs... and then freaked out like a little %%@#%.... ur storied is so flawed.... first of all cops dont just say open the door or we will open it for you....what probable cause did they have?....2nd they would call ur cell phone... they would just show up later....unannounced..... and im really sure that someone called the cops and they knew it was YOUR room..without even investigating.... #+%$* n00b

You haven't attended an HBCU.

Cops will show up and say that and have a right to open it if you dont open it. That is university grounds not yours. The probable cause was smell, RA, asnitch on the floor, or above them. My neighbors above me smoked and I could smell it all the time thru the vent.

OP Glad you didnt get caught, I dont know what all these weed types mean nor do I care since I dont smoke. But if it was a sign hope you learned your lesson

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

in the bathroom, closed door, and hot water running. It should do the trick.
ehhhh,.. fan + febreze + towels packed at bottom of door = smell not gone
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

why on earth would anyone smoke a blunt indoors? thats probably the most idiotic thing to do if your trying to prevent any smell.

I have to agree but I suppose people have their own tactics to minimize the smell.

edit: Smh you guys really don't like reading.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Basically was gonna comment on the "seeds" part and, "exotic" ....

*chuckles*

me too... something didn't make sense...

it's exotic, but it has seeds? that sounds like some reggie.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

haha really tho....if a blunt is lit...its gonna smell a lot....theres no covering up the smell of a blunt.

DAMN I SWEAR HALF OF YALL ARE STUPID AS HELL AND CANT READ. WE DID NOT SMOKE INSIDE. THE SMELL OF THE WEED WHEN WE WERE ROLLING THE BLUNT WAS CRAZY STRONG.When we opened the door to go out you could smell it pretty good out in the hall. The RA lives two doors down and she is the one who smelled it after walkingpast their door. She is the one who called the cops and gave the cops my friends cell phone number.

Only one out of 4 of us got in trouble. One guy took the blame because it was in his room and there was no need for all of us getting in trouble. He was coolwith it, there isnt any beef between us or anything.

He has a lawyer and im going to chip in and give him like 100 or 150. The lawyer is like a friend of a friend so he is getting a deal.

Like is said before. We had 2 different bags of weed. The seeds were left over from the crappy weed. The other bag (20$) didnt have any and tahts the bag thatyou could smell from the hall.

Back
Top Bottom