Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

Gangsta Gibbs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

j cole is never gonna drop... just letting u hopeless fans know...

Gotta disagree. I think he'll drop and do a little better than most expect and fall short of some lofty expectations as well. But, he's got way too much skill and a level-head that should help him prevail.
he has to make a good single... his best bet is being released and signing to a smaller type label or even just getting distribution... i just dont believe he has what it takes for mainstream... 
no hate... dude can rap his $%% off... he can make songs... theres just something intangible that he's lacking IMO...

Originally Posted by johngotty

Gotta disagree. I think he'll drop and do a little better than most expect and fall short of some lofty expectations as well. But, he's got way too much skill and a level-head that should help him prevail.
he has to make a good single... his best bet is being released and signing to a smaller type label or even just getting distribution... i just dont believe he has what it takes for mainstream... 
no hate... dude can rap his $%% off... he can make songs... theres just something intangible that he's lacking IMO...

Only ones on this list who might drop are Wiz and Cole, I'd be surprised if either one does. They're gonna flop if they do. 

Only ones on this list who might drop are Wiz and Cole, I'd be surprised if either one does. They're gonna flop if they do. 

J. Cole is honestly ahead of his peers it would be a huge surprise if his album was not good

I think he will always have too strong of a fan base to slip through the cracks

J. Cole is honestly ahead of his peers it would be a huge surprise if his album was not good

I think he will always have too strong of a fan base to slip through the cracks

Overrated a lot of these cats.

Gibbs isnt a household name type of rapper. He's too candid in his music.

JCole and Wiz were spot on.

Fashawn needed a higher rating. Son was touring and dropped three mixtapes...including the ode to Illmatic...

Nipsey is prolly dealing with the Epic Records people. From what i understand he's gonna be the centerpiece of their newly established urban department.

Overrated a lot of these cats.

Gibbs isnt a household name type of rapper. He's too candid in his music.

JCole and Wiz were spot on.

Fashawn needed a higher rating. Son was touring and dropped three mixtapes...including the ode to Illmatic...

Nipsey is prolly dealing with the Epic Records people. From what i understand he's gonna be the centerpiece of their newly established urban department.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the Donnis & OJ Da Juiceman. The last thing i remember from Jay Rock is that video with Omarion

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the Donnis & OJ Da Juiceman. The last thing i remember from Jay Rock is that video with Omarion

excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is Freddie Gibbs?

ive heard of everyone else on that list tho.

And IMO, J.Cole >

excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is Freddie Gibbs?

ive heard of everyone else on that list tho.

And IMO, J.Cole >

Back
Top Bottom