Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is Freddie Gibbs?

ive heard of everyone else on that list tho.

And IMO, J.Cole >
This

I guess i will start listening to him if he dropped the mixtape of the year? I can't name one Freddie Gibbs song

And Big Sean getting good grades too? idk where ive been

J.Cole is heads and shoulders above everyone on the list.  Blow Up > anything any of these rappers has done

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is Freddie Gibbs?

ive heard of everyone else on that list tho.

And IMO, J.Cole >
This

I guess i will start listening to him if he dropped the mixtape of the year? I can't name one Freddie Gibbs song

And Big Sean getting good grades too? idk where ive been

J.Cole is heads and shoulders above everyone on the list.  Blow Up > anything any of these rappers has done

laugh.gif

delusional...

Damn, yall have never heard of Gangsta Gibbs? Just go to The Smoking Section and do a search for his material. Without TSS, I wouldn't know who he was. I went on the internet and got basically every song dude has ever done. From like 2004-present

Damn, yall have never heard of Gangsta Gibbs? Just go to The Smoking Section and do a search for his material. Without TSS, I wouldn't know who he was. I went on the internet and got basically every song dude has ever done. From like 2004-present

i dont understand the gibbs hype... he can rap and its "rea" but the %@%$ sounds like 2001...

wiz is murkin all them dudes...

LOL @ Wiz Khalifa & Freddie Gibbs being on the same level.

As far as progression from the point of the XXL Cover...

Wiz Khalifa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> J.Cole > Big Sean > Whoever else was on that list.

LOL @ Wiz Khalifa & Freddie Gibbs being on the same level.

As far as progression from the point of the XXL Cover...

Wiz Khalifa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> J.Cole > Big Sean > Whoever else was on that list.

i dont understand the gibbs hype... he can rap and its "rea" but the %@%$ sounds like 2001...

wiz is murkin all them dudes...

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

how much you gys wanna bet that fashawn and nipsey is gonna have the best albums ?

fashawn best album lyrically, cole most bumpers, and wiz will still sell more....wiz makes chill music but dude is horrendous live

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

how much you gys wanna bet that fashawn and nipsey is gonna have the best albums ?

fashawn best album lyrically, cole most bumpers, and wiz will still sell more....wiz makes chill music but dude is horrendous live

Back
Top Bottom