Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

roll.gif
hahahaha
we need the j.cole album soon!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Fashawn spits better than everyone on that list except for J. Cole

this is kinda whats wrong with rap... who cares how good dude spits? if he makes boring/wack music it doesnt matter...

this is kinda whats wrong with rap... who cares how good dude spits? if he makes boring/wack music it doesnt matter...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Because good spitting makes me pay attention.  I can't get down to Wiz he bores me more then Big Sean. 

Boy Meets World is still in heavy rotation for me.  Fashawn was my fav artist on the list.

Because good spitting makes me pay attention.  I can't get down to Wiz he bores me more then Big Sean. 

Boy Meets World is still in heavy rotation for me.  Fashawn was my fav artist on the list.

They are RAPPERS aren't they? Anyways you must have not heard his album it's pretty good actually

They are RAPPERS aren't they? Anyways you must have not heard his album it's pretty good actually

they are RAPPERS but at the end of the day its about MUSIC... a lot of people got bars but make crappy music... they dont matter...
i have never even heard fashawn or heard him mentioned outside of the internet... im not the type who just wants to hear new rap so i dont check for em... but yea man if u cant make songs that people wanna hear u will get nowhere... thats why fashawn, j cole, and all those other "lyrical" rappers are struggling to stay/become relevant while somebody like wiz who focuses on making good music is slowly but surely getting his due recognition... 

they are RAPPERS but at the end of the day its about MUSIC... a lot of people got bars but make crappy music... they dont matter...
i have never even heard fashawn or heard him mentioned outside of the internet... im not the type who just wants to hear new rap so i dont check for em... but yea man if u cant make songs that people wanna hear u will get nowhere... thats why fashawn, j cole, and all those other "lyrical" rappers are struggling to stay/become relevant while somebody like wiz who focuses on making good music is slowly but surely getting his due recognition... 

well I guess to each's own....

well I guess to each's own....

Back
Top Bottom