SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

lol and this man Franklin talking about expanding ! Dude is selfish af

yeah...I mean his plan is sound tho, ramp up distribution to get away from the hand to hand and potentially get out of business with Reed Thompson sooner.

still can't believe Lurp tho, did he even bust his gun once? Peaches got shot and was ready to go

yeah...I mean his plan is sound tho, ramp up distribution to get away from the hand to hand and potentially get out of business with Reed Thompson sooner.

still can't believe Lurp tho, did he even bust his gun once? Peaches got shot and was ready to go

Jerome is right tho , why expand when they can’t even handle what’s going on back in LA right now ?
Lurp only protected Franklin during the shootout , all he’s been doing is stand in the back and mean mug .

Leon goofed. Can’t see him making it out of this season. Franklin is a moron too. How you talking bout expansion when your own hood in shambles. Franklin a boss but calling around trying to see if Skully still breathing. :smh:
If he didn’t end up in the fetal position during the shootout, he could’ve made sure the job was done

also I see either Manboy or Skully taking Leon out

I think manboy sent her. Remember she's from the neighborhood. He probably sent her to spy on the organization since franklin keeps him out of the inner workings of the biz

Shes def not a fed...she was either sent by manboy or she's the reporters daughter
:wow::wow::wow: Reporters Daughter makes alot of sense now..

Expansion would've been fine if Franklin didn't decide to have a heart and want to stop the violence in the hood. Leon told him leave them ****** alone.

Now with his momma on his *** he's still trying to stop the violence and get out the game by making so much money that he has enough to flip and go legit while also speeding up the conclusion of the war.

He gonna learn he cant have both and/or that's a much bloodied path.

Looking back on the scene with Leon he threw the Mac on the car then pulled out the pistol but froze. I didnt see him or Fatback grab it before hopping back in the ride.

Might have been high but it’s ironic how the end credit song “Merry go round” fits. Beginning of the show Leon thought he might have lost Wanda when she got shot up then skully ends up losing his daughter.

solewoman solewoman yeah I didnt understand that either at first. But from seeing last week episode they did it to get in with Mr. Davis so Frank can go legit. It looked like Davis had been trying to get the bookstore but they wouldnt sell to him so Frank snaked them. Thats how I look at it.

Last edited:
franklin's dad tried to hip them to paul davis being related to downtown clay davis... saint & his mama about to get rainmade, where is maurice levy when you need him?

Back
Top Bottom