SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Halfway through episode 6 and yeah Jerome on his way out. He first started feeling a way when his shop was damaged. I think Louie will end up taking him out.

Last edited:
Franklin needs to make time for some physical therapy, moving hella weak out here.

RIP Thaddeus Barber

Sober Wanda look aight ...
remember when she played nadine on the drake's party episode of atlanta?
ATL_207_0231r.jpg

Skully hung one of Manboys men from a cross. Own daughter dies and he ain did anything but shoot and miss at Leon after drinking all night.

I dont understand the skully and man boy relationship, MB shot up his apartment complex last season and they was supposed to be at war after that, killin mad people. And now MB and Skully air chilling in his crib in the same apartment complex he just shot up with his boys? Also Skully killed MB mans and hung‘em on the cross, did he forget about that? And the whole botched set up thing… How can you just wash that all the way? This show is starting lose a little sense

I dont understand the skully and man boy relationship, MB shot up his apartment complex last season and they was supposed to be at war after that, killin mad people. And now MB and Skully air chilling in his crib in the same apartment complex he just shot up with his boys? Also Skully killed MB mans and hung‘em on the cross, did he forget about that? And the whole botched set up thing… How can you just wash that all the way? This show is starting lose a little sense
There was an entire episode addressing all of that though.

Ask Raekwon & Ghostface...I get your drift, but as crazy as it sounds it does happen in real life. People tend to think because it's not realistic to them that it doesn't happen. I'm learning man that's so far from the truth.

Not sure if anyone's brought it up yet, but what if shorty is getting info on Franklin so that she can help herself and her brother? Could be an instance where she probably got hemmed up in whatever her brother was doing, and she's helping the state or the feds as a way to get out. :nerd:
This what I figured she was, just a snitch working for the boys...she asks too many informant type questions and it would be hard to have her actually be a fed or working with one of the major players cuz she known round the way

This is the first time where everyone not really feeling Franklin. His parents, Jerome, Leon, Reed. The only person kinda on his side is Louie.

Great episode! Franklin need a backup plan. Don't really like how he's moving rn. That reporter gonna need a lil visit too.

Can we have an honest discussion about how this season compares to the other seasons going into episode 7?

we all our fans of the show, that is why we are in here but after six episodes of this season the suspense isn’t building like the other seasons... There has been a lot of obstacles this show has overcome to film this season and respect the effort. Hope things pick up🙄

Dude up there trippin. The first 2 episodes of this season were 🔥 🔥. It slowed down a little but the story progressed and this last ep was 🔥 too. Solid season so far imo.

Back
Top Bottom