SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Yeah Osorio and ol girl's storyline was definitely the weakest to start. Then they killed that off and paired Oso with Teddy :lol:

I like her character rise. Its night and day with what they have her doing over in All American.
I ain't even realize that was her. Playing a beverly hills high school student and south central queenpin at the same time,

Man always tweets "in character." :rofl:

PO

He definelty a Virginia _. :lol:

You guys beating around the bush.... I asked how y’all think this season compares to the rest so far.

All the storylines/events you listed😂

fatback had like 45 seconds of screen time this whole season prior to getting gutted. I see people emotionally tied to a character that had no development....Y’all remember how Kev storyline went? If you satisfied with how all those storylines you mentioned are playing out🙄

Fatback ain't a main character but he helped when they first got into it with Manboy, he was Leon's muscle and right hand.

I disagree, because it's an intro to crack traveling across the country.

yeah I hear what youre saying I just wonder how often we actually see from them seeing as it's already a good amount of storylines in LA

How is this ***** Leon walking around without a care in the world now? :lol:

Fatback dead so cops don't want to even question him? Manboy more focused on finding out the plug than having any of his ppl check for Leon? All of Skully's ppl just in the house?

I'm shocked they giving Leon a new subplot right now :lol:

Crazy how Alton dry snitching to reporters on the record.

Why is his cousin upset at Leon and not upset and trying to work with Leon to get back at who killed Fatback?
Cuz Leon went on the lamb for weeks and left the entire hood to fend for themselves when obviously Fatback was providing for everybody.

It's not even about Fatback is dead we need to get revenge. It's Fatback was a provider, he's dead, and you (Leon) ain't step up.

Yea Teddy been barely keeping it together for a min now but now yo really unhinged, he on his wildcard **** :lol: :smh:

The coulda done better with the the Leon getting back out on the streets storyline...No need for a bounty on him he walking round open and freely, anybody can catch him anywhere :lol:

That was a super weak informant move by Franklins pops, couldn’t even give tell anybody the reporter was snooping around 1st :smh:

Man, Franklin and his Father falling out, Singleton is trying to cook isn’t he? GahDamn.
Reid’s character is one Ive really come to appreciate. His whole demeanor is either trash acting or a hell of a job getting us to know the mind frame of Reid, I think it’s the latter.

My thoughts:

• So Fatback dead & they start the episode like **** all sweet? Idk... :ohwell:
  • Teddy about to find out what happened to them weapons. :lol:
  • Alton seeing the consequences of the cocaine in the community first hand. Throughout the season, i loved how the writers set some scenes up to show the human side of the guy who froze before his ultimate downfall. Because that's what that rock do to you & Alton trying to really help these people was hurt. Builds on the previous instances in other seasons on how they showed what the rock was doing to everyone.
  • Franklin wising up when being followed. Finally. :lol:
  • I loved the scenes with the OG's. Because thats how it be & thats how they roll. :pimp:
  • How in the hell is Leon walking around? :rofl:
  • Damn Alton really snitched?!? Aint even talk to Franklin first?!? Calvin Got Calvin. :smh::smh:
  • 5K a head for the crew? That don't seem like much. :lol:
  • The Pops/Frank scene. Wow. Absolutely loved it. Powerful. (Cissy ain't want to tell Franklin but she had too. Franklin pulling out the piece. Alton shocked at the thought he about to get shot. Cissy looking troubled as she understands both sides. Franklin then pistol whipped him. Get your *** out. Don't call me son. The stare down. Business is about to pick up)
  • Franklin hit that man so hard he start saying poems. :rofl: :rofl:
  • Another Lucia drop... :nerd:
  • So Avi really was doing some foul ****. How they find Reed anyway?
  • I spoke too soon. This dumb *** Franklin still don't know Tanosse ain't with him. :lol:
  • Damn. The article is made. Oh ****. :wow::wow::wow:

Based on the trailer for E8, we got Manboy in Tanosse crib, so whoever first called that good call. Looks like she was his informant.
Aunt Louie look like she going to get shot finally & I have no idea how they about to fix this.

PO

Last edited:
  • I spoke too soon. This dumb *** Franklin still don't know Tanosse ain't with him. :lol:
The way I saw it, I think the bank realized a high up employee went missing, maybe even the guy who actually did try to steal or who they were gonna blame for it. So they called Avi to see if they knew where Reid was at and he was forced to help since the police was involved.

To be fair to Franklin, we all see how T is suspect but in the story she really hasn't done anything in front or around him for him to think she plotting.

Last edited:
My thoughts:

• So Fatback dead & they start the episode like **** all sweet? Idk... :ohwell:
  • Teddy about to find out what happened to them weapons. :lol:
  • Alton seeing the consequences of the cocaine in the community first hand. Throughout the season, i loved how the writers set some scenes up to show the human side of the guy who froze before his ultimate downfall. Because that's what that rock do to you & Alton trying to really help these people was hurt. Builds on the previous instances in other seasons on how they showed what the rock was doing to everyone.
  • Franklin wising up when being followed. Finally. :lol:
  • I loved the scenes with the OG's. Because thats how it be & thats how they roll. :pimp:
  • How in the hell is Leon walking around? :rofl:
  • Damn Alton really snitched?!? Aint even talk to Franklin first?!? Calvin Got Calvin. :smh::smh:
  • 5K a head for the crew? That don't seem like much. :lol:
  • The Pops/Frank scene. Wow. Absolutely loved it. Powerful. (Cissy ain't want to tell Franklin but she had too. Franklin pulling out the piece. Alton shocked at the thought he about to get shot. Cissy looking troubled as she understands both sides. Franklin then pistol whipped him. Get your *** out. Don't call me son. The stare down. Business is about to pick up)
  • Franklin hit that man so hard he start saying poems. :rofl: :rofl:
  • Another Lucia drop... :nerd:
  • Damn. The article is made. Oh ****. :wow::wow::wow:

Based on the trailer for E8, we got Manboy in Tanosse crib, so whoever first called that good call. Looks like she was his informant.
Aunt Louie look like she going to get shot finally & I have no idea how they about to fix this.

PO

I called it 😎

Best episode of the season... The scene between Franklin and his pops was intense, they came with it for that one.

This lil smart shooter ***** gone annoy me real quick with this nerd knowledge ****.

Why is it so many women trying to collect on that bounty for Leon? These **** gangsta.

Franklin pop’s never thought to run that reporter **** by Franklin one time huh?

That scene when Franklin said he wasn’t hungry and Tanosse said Good because she wasn’t cooking, I thought Manboy was bout to come out the cut.

I can’t wait to see Lucia:emoji_heart_eyes:

-there's a bit much to process this episode, alton must've not made enough money to bake biscuits for the projects nxgga.

-did anyone else catch jerome put the camera in the speaker?

-am i tripping or was the guy on the left of manboy the same cop that walked out gustavo from the police precinct a couple episodes ago?

-big deon reminds me of big u, especially with the bodybuilding & all... i would say tookie, but the crips were already up & running by this time if it's the 80's. anyone else remember him as zigg from power when he was tryna blackmail tasha?

-so aside from teddy/reed being coked up, is he paranoid about his money, or is there some truth to it, was it implied that avi was behind it or did he just roll with the cops to find him because he's flying off the handle. i feel like avi needs money again & he was trying to borrow $15 mill & pay teddy back when he gets the money. basically the same thing he tried to do with saint in panama.

-speaking of avi, the connection with mossad could make for some very interesting situations if they go with that angle.

-just as i was just starting to forgive alton for getting ace robbed in paid in full, now this ...smh. saint had me dying when he said " not this poetry ish" 😂

-if lucia has been traveling to other major cities like nyc and miami, i wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who introduced crack there since she knows the recipe, is she griselda blanco?

this show be having me stressed out like i'm movin' weight ...

Gustavo don’t care about nothing that’s going on. He just on the show looking like
1617289057035.png

Leon running around like he didn’t just kill a kid is wild. It was blasted all over the news.

Avi is trash definitely tried to get over on Reid.

damn Alton...

Gotta love Jerome

Back
Top Bottom