SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Man yes they would, they do the same **** everyday in a hood near you. Y’all act like they got witnesses saying Leon did it. Yeah they had his prints but that’s circumstantial If the other alleged suspect turns himself in and confesses saying he did it alone, then that’s just what it’s gone be.

In the words of Robert Kelly...use your common sense young man.

None of what you said is factual in the context of real life or in the TV show. Please show me an article from your hood of a suspected murderer (where a child died) drops off the police radar simply because ONE of the suspects turned himself in :lol:.

I DARE YOU. In fact...on my mama I'll cash app you $100 as soon as you show it to me.

In the words of Robert Kelly...use your common sense young man.

None of what you said is factual in the context of real life or in the TV show. Please show me an article from your hood of a suspected murderer (where a child died) drops off the police radar simply because ONE of the suspects turned himself in :lol:.

I DARE YOU. In fact...on my mama I'll cash app you $100 as soon as you show it to me.

You trolling me right now? :lol:

On April 4 2008, Sanford was sentenced by a trial judge to four concurrent terms of 37 to 90 years in prison. Just two weeks later, Michigan police arrested a 27-year-old named Vincent Smothers on suspicion of murder. He, too, quickly confessed, not just to the crime for which he had been arrested but to 11 other murders. And he told the police that he and an accomplice, a man named Ernest “Nemo” Davis, had killed four people on Runyon Street in September 2007. The police now had two people, Sanford and Smothers, confessing to the same murders.

This is a story of two guys confessing to the same crime. Not one copping to it while the other is just allowed to breeze off into the sunset. The police talked to both of these people :lol:

You're telling me it's feasible that they're just going to allow Leon to chill because ONE of the suspects turned themselves in. Your story is about a kid who may have been coerced into admitting something that he didn't do, while the real shooter is also trying to cop to it.

Offer still stands bro. If you can show me what I'm asking for I'll Cash App you the bread.

My ***** it’s the same situation, a suspect says they committed a murder, they stopped the investigation and put it all on him because he CONFESSED. When the hit man confessed down the line, the cops still tried to keep dawg locked up because he already confessed! They offered the hit man time off his sentence of his other crimes if he didn’t testify that he was the real shooter. Same **** with the Central Park 5.... If you confess, you did that **** in their eyes and they just gone roll with it.

Fatback said he did it, why would they charge Leon if his would be codefendant saying he acted alone? That would be a waste of court resources, his lawyer would get that thrown out quick.

I see both sides of the argument in terms of the confession... but that’s not flying with a high profile case of a child getting killed. Cops aren’t going to bring in Leon on accomplice charges at least?!

I’m 50/50 on that one. It’s a child but the child is black & the police got their clearance already. On the other hand Lee has priors, they got his prints at the scene, and he was actively evading the cops after the crime.

But, they did get their clearance and the victim was black, so

I see both sides of the argument in terms of the confession... but that’s not flying with a high profile case of a child getting killed. Cops aren’t going to bring in Leon on accomplice charges at least?!
I think accomplice charges sounds fair but laws in the 80s could’ve been different.

It's the 1980's. They not about to break their back about it. They made it clear to Franklin they needed a fall guy. Fat Back took the charge. Case Closed.

There's no Twiter, Facebook, Social Media or anything like that making pleas for justice. No one thinking about that child anymore sadly besides her mom.

factor in too do people really know what he looks like? those 2 chicks pulled up with a random dude with a fro in the trunk.

not sure why they didnt keep him with the braids but yeah there's some inconsistencies but I dont feel like its really that serious.

factor in too do people really know what he looks like? those 2 chicks pulled up with a random dude with a fro in the trunk.

not sure why they didnt keep him with the braids but yeah there's some inconsistencies but I dont feel like its really that serious.
They had a picture of him and fatback on tv I believe

Oh they definitely cutting some corners with the writing :lol: Ima eventually go back and start from the pilot to see if it was like that under John

Nope, case closed. They got somebody on the hook for it that they can parade around on the news with and that’s all that matters to them. It’s a numbers game.

If you in the car with your homeboy and it’s a strap in the vehicle, if neither one of y’all say it’s yours, y’all both going to jail. If one person says that’s my gun, he getting cuffed while the other one is going on about their day. Same ****. It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

Nope, case closed. They got somebody on the hook for it that they can parade around on the news with and that’s all that matters to them. It’s a numbers game.

If you in the car with your homeboy and it’s a strap in the vehicle, if neither one of y’all say it’s yours, y’all both going to jail. If one person says that’s my gun, he getting cuffed while the other one is going on about their day. Same ****. It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

i don’t agree...again not for a child’s murder. But it’s ok.

They had a picture of him and fatback on tv I believe

let's be honest tho who's really watching the news like that if they even have a TV, the bounty probably more of a factor which we seen come into play this past episode.

but I think they handled it pretty good, as long as Leon taking care of his block no one should bite the hand that's feeding them.

This may have been hinted on by someone in here a while back during the scene when Louie first told Franklin that Tanosse asked for a job and he sort of look puzzled. I don't think Franklin is as in the dark on Tanosse as many seem to think. I believe he knows she's up to something and he's keeping her close to see what.

This episode when they spotted they were being followed...Franklin seemed to have an idea of who might be snooping around for the plug and them knowing when he'd be leaving the club.
got that vibe too. I think our Boy Frank still in there somewhere.

Big Deon getting sent up top for beating someone up for saying he was on the juice :rofl::rofl:

sub-buzz-267-1617285111-22.jpg

EyAntD-VoAE-Cqo.jpg

"4 Plates ___" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crips just appeared in the PJs, shouldve got them dudes from All American season 1 to be in here

Last edited:
Big Deon getting sent up top for beating someone up for saying he was on the juice :rofl::rofl:

sub-buzz-267-1617285111-22.jpg

EyAntD-VoAE-Cqo.jpg

"4 Plates ___" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crips just appeared in the PJs, shouldve got them dudes from All American season 1 to be in here

dudes literally just showed up lol.
like, look at these pictures.
It’s like I can hear the horrible dialogue by just looking at this.

Just hard to believe Fatback had a OG Super Crip cousin no one heard about until now. On top of that nerd gangstas? Im not saying everybody needs to be Tookie/Big U but....bro what is this? Y'all couldn't call up Alex Alonzo (Street TV) or one of the OGs to get y'all a better insight on what it was like back then??

Just hard to believe Fatback had a OG Super Crip cousin no one heard about until now. On top of that nerd gangstas? Im not saying everybody needs to be Tookie/Big U but....bro what is this? Y'all couldn't call up Alex Alonzo (Street TV) or one of the OGs to get y'all a better insight on what it was like back then??
I think it’s best if they leave gang details out of it for several reasons.

Back
Top Bottom