SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Fatback had been nothing more than comic relief during his appearances on the show,
but now, miraculously, he was a breadwinner solely for the purpose of introducing another horribly-acted character in his cousin lol.
Leon fought for his independence this entire season, but is quick to run back to the home team after getting punked on his own set.
I hate his character's decline. Its like he serves no purpose other than to inconvenience everyone and be p*ssy.
Those 2 chickenheads bringing a random body to Manboy then pleading for payment may have been one of the dumbest scenes thus far lol.
Louie - "Following behind you dumb m*therf*ckers is going to be the death of me" was trash foreshadowing since we already know she's about to get hit based on the previews.

Alton got pistol whipped and turned into a thespian. That scene was definitely the most intense of the season thus far.

Those 2 chickenheads bringing a random body to Manboy then pleading for payment may have been one of the dumbest scenes thus far lol.

Yeah I cant stunt that scene was extra as hell. It felt like I was watchin an Instagram skit. I know it was supposed to come off funny but that humor just didnt fit in with the show, at least to me.

Last edited:
I don’t get how Leon can be all out in the open again like it’s all sweet, he still killed that girl, cops just forget once they saw fatback got killed?

Alton smh, they have to murk that reporter. Teddy will

So avi is doing funny business with Teddy 15 mill? Also avi doesnt know Teddy is CIA right?

So what’s the story on Lucia, she back running Round in the states?

Just based on how this fits into real life events

Its in 1985. Irene’s story isn’t going to get published and she may be killed. Crack has barely spread to the rest of the states. We haven’t even seen the “Just say no”and all that stuff happen yet so it’a way too early for the CIA’s involvement to be outed.

Lucia is most likely just laying low and reestablishing herself in the Coke game elsewhere

Last edited:
I don’t get how Leon can be all out in the open again like it’s all sweet, he still killed that girl, cops just forget once they saw fatback got killed?

Alton smh, they have to murk that reporter. Teddy will

So avi is doing funny business with Teddy 15 mill? Also avi doesnt know Teddy is CIA right?

So what’s the story on Lucia, she back running Round in the states?

The murder is off their books. They got someone who confessed to it. Case closed. They moved on to the next unsolved murder to clear that one.

I wonder if one of the main characters head down to Little Rock permanently

I feel like they resolved Leon’s situation too quick. Bruh was in hiding for a short time. Sending him to Little Rock for a little while just made sense.

Last edited:
Fatback was getting extorted by the Crips and now it’s Leon turn lol
getting double their usual extortion rate and convinced Leon he was doing him a favor by giving him the runts of the set lol

The police wouldn't just stop looking for the 2nd suspect...regardless if one suspect turned himself in or not.
Precicely.
I guess they're chalking this up to the LAPD being corrupt and the fact that the victim is black.

You really just making up scenarios to mask the fact that it makes no sense for Leon to be walking around without a care in the world lol

This may have been hinted on by someone in here a while back during the scene when Louie first told Franklin that Tanosse asked for a job and he sort of look puzzled. I don't think Franklin is as in the dark on Tanosse as many seem to think. I believe he knows she's up to something and he's keeping her close to see what.

This episode when they spotted they were being followed...Franklin seemed to have an idea of who might be snooping around for the plug and them knowing when he'd be leaving the club.

This may have been hinted on by someone in here a while back during the scene when Louie first told Franklin that Tanosse asked for a job and he sort of look puzzled. I don't think Franklin is as in the dark on Tanosse as many seem to think. I believe he knows she's up to something and he's keeping her close to see what.

This episode when they spotted they were being followed...Franklin seemed to have an idea of who might be snooping around for the plug and them knowing when he'd be leaving the club.

Can't wait to see Ultra Instinct Franklin! :pimp::lol:

PO

This show is comedy at times. Franklin pistol whipped his Black Panther daddy and bruh immediately started reciting poetry

1617381009475.png

The police wouldn't just stop looking for the 2nd suspect...regardless if one suspect turned himself in or not.

Man yes they would, they do the same **** everyday in a hood near you. Y’all act like they got witnesses saying Leon did it. Yeah they had his prints but that’s circumstantial If the other alleged suspect turns himself in and confesses saying he did it alone, then that’s just what it’s gone be.

Back
Top Bottom