So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

JB must listen to Niketalk, lol. Prayers will be answered if these drop. I personally am not impressed with that collection though. Nice, but nothing crazy.
these arent dropping with 45, read the article on the quote i put two pages back  

not sure yet if it'll be #45 or #23.....

but one thing for sure it gonna be a riot like hell....and hope to be copping these
happy.gif

it doesn't matter what number i get... as long as i can get my pair! i had a hard time copping my space jams 09 so i expect this to be the same.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

not sure yet if it'll be #45 or #23.....

but one thing for sure it gonna be a riot like hell....and hope to be copping these
happy.gif
sure will lol
we had people hold up other people for cool greys!

you KNOW its gonna be worse for this hot colorway

If they release with blue soles and 45 on the back, my 2000 concords are going to skyrocket in price. Not feelin the 45 at all

Whether it's a 23 or a 45 it's gonna peel off after a few wears anyway hahaha.. I'm jus happy we got some concords on the way..

It's amazing the hype 9-10 months out in the States !Just wondering are these more sort after than space jams in the states ?Can't wait to see the ques for these on YouTube !

Pic in the OP are just 2008 CDP samples. Carry on, fellas.

http://www.modern-notorie...oncord-45-sample-update/

“just found out from very reliable sources at Jordan brand these are not 2011! They are 2008 from the countdown pack samples! This sample was sent to drake in 09 at his request! Once again confirmed from Jordan brand sources these are not 2011 they are 2008 CDP samples!!!!!!!!

^Again..dudes are so "THIRSTY" to POST information they dont even READ the 7 to 8 pages of thread that is already out there...if you WOULD have read the prior pages you would see that your INFO has been posted several pages back not once...but twice...which we are debating the legitimacy of the info (not the source we know dude is legit)...

I don't care that the info. has been posted a page or two back (which I'm well aware of). Want to have an internet battle about it? Are you mad about it?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I don't care that the info. has been posted a page or two back (which I'm well aware of). Want to have an internet battle about it? Are you mad about it?

Don't get mad cause you sound like an echo...the only thing I'm mad about is your useless post that simply restates what was already stated essentially cluttering the trend...

And what is there to battle about??? Reading is Fundmental homie..so next time read the entire thread BEFORE you post..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Hype increased x14723894725792034570439703467093470347934609346740937.

...JB know's what they're doing.

this now confirms riots will ensue with trampling and other forms of violence on release date.

Lollll @ Drake having a trey songz flip book jus lying around. He's so odd.

Kicks are coo. 45 or 23, doesn't make me a diff, I just want concords.

pretty pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! just please don't do something stupid to the XI's. tell me why i wouldn't be surprised instead of patent leather, they did suede. smdh. knock on wood, i hope not!

Back
Top Bottom