so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

man i jus got a twisted frosty from wendys that !%% melted in .6 seconds Not a good look

But i did have on my black red pippen 2s #kayneshurg

smh.gif

3pm today....

2yynitw.png

damn to hell with humid weather, im gonna be in ny for all of august and that humidity is seriously making me reconsider spending the entire month out there especially since i know ill be spending most of the time outside working anyways.

damn to hell with humid weather, im gonna be in ny for all of august and that humidity is seriously making me reconsider spending the entire month out there especially since i know ill be spending most of the time outside working anyways.

May-Early June weather >

Hate really hot weather can't do !!!*... No matter what you do you're sweating. Can't play ball because no one else wants to.. etc.

I really hate hot weather...

May-Early June weather >

Hate really hot weather can't do !!!*... No matter what you do you're sweating. Can't play ball because no one else wants to.. etc.

I really hate hot weather...

Man I was supposed to be doing yard work sometime this week, but F that this humidity is killing me. Got my yard looking like a jungle
laugh.gif

The Northeast
smh.gif

Man I was supposed to be doing yard work sometime this week, but F that this humidity is killing me. Got my yard looking like a jungle
laugh.gif

The Northeast
smh.gif

I'm in Massachusetts, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I had to walk ten minutes to the bus stop.

I'm in Massachusetts, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I had to walk ten minutes to the bus stop.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Same here, except i was just sitting outside and went right back inside.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Same here, except i was just sitting outside and went right back inside.

Back
Top Bottom