so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

I would imagine how packed the pool is in wash heights.
smh.gif
at what Im missing

was working at the pool these last few days..got tan as helll
laugh.gif

but im off these next 2 days...time to lurk for the MASS that will be shown in NYC due to the heat
devil.gif
smokin.gif

was working at the pool these last few days..got tan as helll
laugh.gif

but im off these next 2 days...time to lurk for the MASS that will be shown in NYC due to the heat
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by babyface34

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Elevator was out of order this weekend, had to carry these AC's up the stairs.  Put em up and they didn't make a difference at all.

I'm not looking forward to the walk after work today and to be on the crowded $%% E train either
laugh.gif

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Elevator was out of order this weekend, had to carry these AC's up the stairs.  Put em up and they didn't make a difference at all.

I'm not looking forward to the walk after work today and to be on the crowded $%% E train either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cool story, bro.

laugh.gif
My dude Proshares is gonna be smellin' like some raw onions this afternoon.....
laugh.gif

The building I'm working in right now is so cold...I had to step outside for 5 minutes to thaw out....

This heatwave is no joke tho....if I was in Queens this week, the one place u wouldn't catch me is in the barbershop chair.  I remember the blackout from a few years back, and dudes were leaving the shop looking like balrog....@@*% that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cool story, bro.

laugh.gif
My dude Proshares is gonna be smellin' like some raw onions this afternoon.....
laugh.gif

The building I'm working in right now is so cold...I had to step outside for 5 minutes to thaw out....

This heatwave is no joke tho....if I was in Queens this week, the one place u wouldn't catch me is in the barbershop chair.  I remember the blackout from a few years back, and dudes were leaving the shop looking like balrog....@@*% that
laugh.gif

Just stepped outside and its way too hot out to go to the beach like i planned. Might as well just sit in the AC all day or maybe hit up the mall and spend some money.

Just stepped outside and its way too hot out to go to the beach like i planned. Might as well just sit in the AC all day or maybe hit up the mall and spend some money.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

thankfully, i just got the a/c in my car fixed

Same here.

5 months ago, I was shoveling mad snow. I can't complain.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

thankfully, i just got the a/c in my car fixed

Same here.

5 months ago, I was shoveling mad snow. I can't complain.
glasses.gif

Last year in central texas, we had like 51 consecutive days with 100+ heat. Im sorry that yall have to deal with it for 5 or 6 days.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Last year in central texas, we had like 51 consecutive days with 100+ heat. Im sorry that yall have to deal with it for 5 or 6 days.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

and again I say, there's a difference between 90 degrees in NY and 90 degrees in a place like Arizona or Texas
grin.gif

disgusting humidity with an ozone alert

and again I say, there's a difference between 90 degrees in NY and 90 degrees in a place like Arizona or Texas
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif

pretty much...my dude in AZ said it would be well over triple digits out there, but he prefer that dry heat over NY muggy %*! summers...A/C

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif

pretty much...my dude in AZ said it would be well over triple digits out there, but he prefer that dry heat over NY muggy %*! summers...A/C

Back
Top Bottom