so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

I'm in Michigan, its terrible here...worst at night...no A/C makes it real hard to sleep.

I really wish my gym actually turned the A/C below 78, working out is gonna suck today...

I'm in Michigan, its terrible here...worst at night...no A/C makes it real hard to sleep.

I really wish my gym actually turned the A/C below 78, working out is gonna suck today...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by babyface34

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Elevator was out of order this weekend, had to carry these AC's up the stairs.  Put em up and they didn't make a difference at all.

I'm not looking forward to the walk after work today and to be on the crowded $%% E train either
laugh.gif
My dude Proshares is gonna be smellin' like some raw onions this afternoon.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 it is not going to be pretty.  Ain't even gonna attempt to hit the gym probably smells even worse than usual
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by babyface34

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Elevator was out of order this weekend, had to carry these AC's up the stairs.  Put em up and they didn't make a difference at all.

I'm not looking forward to the walk after work today and to be on the crowded $%% E train either
laugh.gif
My dude Proshares is gonna be smellin' like some raw onions this afternoon.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 it is not going to be pretty.  Ain't even gonna attempt to hit the gym probably smells even worse than usual
sick.gif

thats nothing. down here in dallas,tx i be rdriving with no AC in my truck during 100+ weather in traffic.. after a while you just get use to it. going to Ny in aug. i wanna see the difference

thats nothing. down here in dallas,tx i be rdriving with no AC in my truck during 100+ weather in traffic.. after a while you just get use to it. going to Ny in aug. i wanna see the difference

^^ Dirty
Only buy if they have the official "Delicioso Coco Helado" decal on the front, otherwise it's usually made with tap water in the bathroom tub.
4501137794_c4f5fe1b53.jpg

^^ Dirty
Only buy if they have the official "Delicioso Coco Helado" decal on the front, otherwise it's usually made with tap water in the bathroom tub.
4501137794_c4f5fe1b53.jpg

smh.gif
n_s breakin sweats but just THINKIN bout goin outside. That extra 30%humidity on top of the 99degree weather es no bueno. Even icecream and ice don't wanna be out in that @%!!

smh.gif
n_s breakin sweats but just THINKIN bout goin outside. That extra 30%humidity on top of the 99degree weather es no bueno. Even icecream and ice don't wanna be out in that @%!!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Long Beach, CA Weather[/h1]
Updated: Jul 6, 2010, 2:45pm PDT
[h2]Right Now[/h2][h2]Cloudy[/h2]
/i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/130/26.jpg)">http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/130/26.jpg) no-repeat scroll 14px 0pt; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;">

67° F

Feels Like: 67° F

Wind: From WSW at 5mph

Details

smokin.gif

We're sittin pretty over here
smile.gif

Tonight
Jul 6

27.gif

Mostly Cloudy

N/A
59°

0%

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

High not valid after 2pm

Wed
Jul 7

30.gif

AM Clouds / PM Sun

69°
60°

0%

69°F

Thu
Jul 8

30.gif

AM Clouds / PM Sun

70°
60°

0%

70°F

Fri
Jul 9

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

71°
63°

0%

71°F

Sat
Jul 10

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

75°
63°

0%

75°F

Sun
Jul 11

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

74°
63°

10%

74°F

Mon
Jul 12

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

75°
64°

0%

75°F

Tue
Jul 13

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

77°
64°

0%

77°F

Wed
Jul 14

32.gif

Sunny

76°
65°

0%

76°F

Thu
Jul 15

32.gif

Sunny

76°
66°

0%

76°F

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Long Beach, CA Weather[/h1]
Updated: Jul 6, 2010, 2:45pm PDT
[h2]Right Now[/h2][h2]Cloudy[/h2]
/i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/130/26.jpg)">http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/130/26.jpg) no-repeat scroll 14px 0pt; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;">

67° F

Feels Like: 67° F

Wind: From WSW at 5mph

Details

smokin.gif

We're sittin pretty over here
smile.gif

Tonight
Jul 6

27.gif

Mostly Cloudy

N/A
59°

0%

High not valid after 2pm

Wed
Jul 7

30.gif

AM Clouds / PM Sun

69°
60°

0%

69°F

Thu
Jul 8

30.gif

AM Clouds / PM Sun

70°
60°

0%

70°F

Fri
Jul 9

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

71°
63°

0%

71°F

Sat
Jul 10

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

75°
63°

0%

75°F

Sun
Jul 11

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

74°
63°

10%

74°F

Mon
Jul 12

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

75°
64°

0%

75°F

Tue
Jul 13

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

77°
64°

0%

77°F

Wed
Jul 14

32.gif

Sunny

76°
65°

0%

76°F

Thu
Jul 15

32.gif

Sunny

76°
66°

0%

76°F

man i jus got a twisted frosty from wendys that !%% melted in .6 seconds Not a good look

But i did have on my black red pippen 2s #kayneshurg

Back
Top Bottom