so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

Only a matter of time before weather like that hits the Bay
nerd.gif

Haven't been through 90+ weather in a while....I'm not ready either.

Only a matter of time before weather like that hits the Bay
nerd.gif

Haven't been through 90+ weather in a while....I'm not ready either.

its different for us in california when its 100 degrees compared to NY when its 100. In california its mostly dry heat so its really not that bad, but in the east coast its humid. When temps are in the 90s with high humidity levels its uncomfortable to be outside.

its different for us in california when its 100 degrees compared to NY when its 100. In california its mostly dry heat so its really not that bad, but in the east coast its humid. When temps are in the 90s with high humidity levels its uncomfortable to be outside.

im getting married outdoors at noon on friday...lol...ive been tracking the weather since last week and as long as those thunderstorms and showers stay on saturday im GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD

im getting married outdoors at noon on friday...lol...ive been tracking the weather since last week and as long as those thunderstorms and showers stay on saturday im GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD

thank god for basements...but to me this isn't a heatwave anything 98 degrees and up consistently for 5 days is a heat wave.

ya'll gettin soft.

thank god for basements...but to me this isn't a heatwave anything 98 degrees and up consistently for 5 days is a heat wave.

ya'll gettin soft.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

0_0

at calling mid 90's a heatwave.

thats perfect weather to be outside playing .
You clearly have never experienced 90 degree weather in NYC.  That %#*% feel more like  120 degrees.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

0_0

at calling mid 90's a heatwave.

thats perfect weather to be outside playing .
You clearly have never experienced 90 degree weather in NYC.  That %#*% feel more like  120 degrees.

It's getting hot everywhere. Even Portland's supposed to be in the high 90's for a few days this upcoming week
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom