so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I'll feel bad for certain groups of the pop: the elderly, construction workers, and the very young.

When it comes to all others I wish we had a blackout specifically for these folks. The most irritating thing hearing (seemingly) healthy young adults and middle aged folks complaining about, "oh it's too hot, oh it's too hot". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Youuuuuuuuu! Sweat a little. A little discomfort in your life isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's too hot cuz your 50lbs overweight and your heart is already working overtime? Naaaaaa, of course not.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

I've lived in NYC for virtually my entire life and it does get uncomfortable but not enough to hear healthy folks *%+#$ and moan. Wish I could randomly round house kick these fools. Then give them the
indifferent.gif
so if im 20 and healthy and the train hasn't come in a while im not suppose to complain about how hot it is in the subway?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I'll feel bad for certain groups of the pop: the elderly, construction workers, and the very young.

When it comes to all others I wish we had a blackout specifically for these folks. The most irritating thing hearing (seemingly) healthy young adults and middle aged folks complaining about, "oh it's too hot, oh it's too hot". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Youuuuuuuuu! Sweat a little. A little discomfort in your life isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's too hot cuz your 50lbs overweight and your heart is already working overtime? Naaaaaa, of course not.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

I've lived in NYC for virtually my entire life and it does get uncomfortable but not enough to hear healthy folks *%+#$ and moan. Wish I could randomly round house kick these fools. Then give them the
indifferent.gif
so if im 20 and healthy and the train hasn't come in a while im not suppose to complain about how hot it is in the subway?
eyes.gif

mad.gif
I'm glad I take an L in the morning to work.  The subways are going to be disgustingly hot down there.  15 minute walk to the train in that heat =
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
I'm glad I take an L in the morning to work.  The subways are going to be disgustingly hot down there.  15 minute walk to the train in that heat =
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

man i don't know how you guys deal with that humid weather all summer long
laugh.gif
    i spend about a month in new york every summer and that weather gets straight rediculous.   i don't know how anyone can walk the city wearing jeans during the summer, that humidity is crazy.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

mad.gif
indifferent.gif

man i don't know how you guys deal with that humid weather all summer long
laugh.gif
    i spend about a month in new york every summer and that weather gets straight rediculous.   i don't know how anyone can walk the city wearing jeans during the summer, that humidity is crazy.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Word....

smokin.gif

Probably still hit the beach...
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i live in inglewood, and its always a few degrees cooler than downtown/the rest of LA, since im like 4 miles from the Pacific

another reason why LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sick.gif
at the east coast and dudes who put up with anything over 80

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Word....

smokin.gif

Probably still hit the beach...
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i live in inglewood, and its always a few degrees cooler than downtown/the rest of LA, since im like 4 miles from the Pacific

sick.gif

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
  someone got their 10th new username in the past 10 months i see

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
  someone got their 10th new username in the past 10 months i see

there is an old saying in new england i will paraphrase -

if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes
it makes suffering through a few days or a week managable

there is an old saying in new england i will paraphrase -

if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes
it makes suffering through a few days or a week managable

Back