so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

It's getting hot everywhere. Even Portland's supposed to be in the high 90's for a few days this upcoming week
sick.gif

Oh hell no.
indifferent.gif

This past Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday was great weather.
pimp.gif

Mid 70s, sun out, breezy and no humidity.
pimp.gif

Oh hell no.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Oh hell no.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
all good things must come to an end i guess
frown.gif

seriously though, r.i.p to anyone (including myself) that is forced to go out on tuesday. 100 degrees isn't even the "feel like" temperature, its the actual %!**. MTA buses better all have working AC's
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Oh hell no.
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
all good things must come to an end i guess
frown.gif

seriously though, r.i.p to anyone (including myself) that is forced to go out on tuesday. 100 degrees isn't even the "feel like" temperature, its the actual %!**. MTA buses better all have working AC's
tired.gif

I'll feel bad for certain groups of the pop: the elderly, construction workers, and the very young.

When it comes to all others I wish we had a blackout specifically for these folks. The most irritating thing hearing (seemingly) healthy young adults and middle aged folks complaining about, "oh it's too hot, oh it's too hot". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Youuuuuuuuu! Sweat a little. A little discomfort in your life isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's too hot cuz your 50lbs overweight and your heart is already working overtime? Naaaaaa, of course not.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

I've lived in NYC for virtually my entire life and it does get uncomfortable but not enough to hear healthy folks *%+#$ and moan. Wish I could randomly round house kick these fools. Then give them the
indifferent.gif

I'll feel bad for certain groups of the pop: the elderly, construction workers, and the very young.

When it comes to all others I wish we had a blackout specifically for these folks. The most irritating thing hearing (seemingly) healthy young adults and middle aged folks complaining about, "oh it's too hot, oh it's too hot". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Youuuuuuuuu! Sweat a little. A little discomfort in your life isn't a bad thing. Maybe it's too hot cuz your 50lbs overweight and your heart is already working overtime? Naaaaaa, of course not.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

I've lived in NYC for virtually my entire life and it does get uncomfortable but not enough to hear healthy folks *%+#$ and moan. Wish I could randomly round house kick these fools. Then give them the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Down here in Florida, got into my car the other day and the thermostat said 106 degrees. Obviously it's hotter in the car, but the temp was 92 outside and it felt like 106 in the car. Pretty sure I lost about 2 lbs of water weight w/in 5 seconds of sitting in the car.

Same here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Down here in Florida, got into my car the other day and the thermostat said 106 degrees. Obviously it's hotter in the car, but the temp was 92 outside and it felt like 106 in the car. Pretty sure I lost about 2 lbs of water weight w/in 5 seconds of sitting in the car.

Same here
laugh.gif

It's about to get into the high 80s, possibly low 90s in the Seattle area for a few days this week. Gonna be the first hot weather we're getting this year.

It's about to get into the high 80s, possibly low 90s in the Seattle area for a few days this week. Gonna be the first hot weather we're getting this year.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
thats a heat wave for you??

thats every day FL weather fam
Ditto here, but in Oklahoma. We've been in the 100s routinely since the summer started, plus add another 8 or so for the heat index, and ridiculous muggy humidity we have. You'll break a sweat walking to your car, and unless you have really dark tints it'll be 140 in there anyways so just waiting for the air to kick in. !*$# is terrible

Originally Posted by mrshadow

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
thats a heat wave for you??

thats every day FL weather fam
Ditto here, but in Oklahoma. We've been in the 100s routinely since the summer started, plus add another 8 or so for the heat index, and ridiculous muggy humidity we have. You'll break a sweat walking to your car, and unless you have really dark tints it'll be 140 in there anyways so just waiting for the air to kick in. !*$# is terrible

Back
Top Bottom