so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

0_0

at calling mid 90's a heatwave.

thats perfect weather to be outside playing .
humidity on the east coast is not good at all.

Plus they (local weather people) consider three or more consective days of 90 degrees a heat wave

so it's different from region to region when it comes definition of heatwave.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

0_0

at calling mid 90's a heatwave.

thats perfect weather to be outside playing .
humidity on the east coast is not good at all.

Plus they (local weather people) consider three or more consective days of 90 degrees a heat wave

so it's different from region to region when it comes definition of heatwave.

It's supposed to hit the century mark tomorrow here in Philadelphia. Not looking forward to that. I get to sit in a freezing cold office all day but going outside after that can be even worse. I can't wait for Autumn to come so I actually feel like doing things outside.

It's supposed to hit the century mark tomorrow here in Philadelphia. Not looking forward to that. I get to sit in a freezing cold office all day but going outside after that can be even worse. I can't wait for Autumn to come so I actually feel like doing things outside.

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.

Originally Posted by babyface34

This is where you lost me.

This is where you lost me.

Yep. And not only do we roast in the summer but we also freeze in the winter.  Yall don't get -40 wind chills. We don't catch a break
laugh.gif

I don't think the temp in the bedroom has dropped below 87 these past few days
smh.gif

Yep. And not only do we roast in the summer but we also freeze in the winter.  Yall don't get -40 wind chills. We don't catch a break
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Just got out of my pool.  It's not that hot yet.  Tomorrow will probably be torture.

Just got out of my pool.  It's not that hot yet.  Tomorrow will probably be torture.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Air Conditioner

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Air Conditioner

Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

Back
Top Bottom