so a heat wave is coming this week for most of us on the east coast, are you ready for a blackout?

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

as long as its dry heat, im good.
laugh.gif
it's not...it will be "dangerously humid"  according to the weather reports

thats !%$%**
tired.gif
We got an "Air Quality Alert " up here in Saratoga...
smh.gif
smh.gif
Humid as #*#% today man

After that blizzard we had back in February, I promised I wouldn't complain about how HOT it would be this summer. So with that being said, can't wait to see all the half naked chicks walking around trying to stay cool tomorrow.

After that blizzard we had back in February, I promised I wouldn't complain about how HOT it would be this summer. So with that being said, can't wait to see all the half naked chicks walking around trying to stay cool tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by babyface34

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

why did this post just describe my life precisely, complete with names and locations...?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by babyface34

Oh, so you guys up north get your heat in waves? lol. In the south, we call this summer. 100+ degree temps, 100% humidity, 100+ Heat Index. I need wipers for my sunglasses when I step outside. It's been like this since May. We got a little break from some of it for about a week or 2, but it's back now.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, had to throw a 2nd AC in the apartment today.  Was supposed to go to Frying Pan but had to put that plan on pause.  Not tryin' to be out there on the pier wet from sweat and drinkin'.

Not looking foward to work at all tomorrow.  That walk to and from work to Grand Central is gonna be turrible.

why did this post just describe my life precisely, complete with names and locations...?

Back
Top Bottom