So are the Red Toe Jordan 1s coming out or not?

I hear these rumors everywhere, except this site, and everywhere I go there is no release info. (I am trying to find out if it will drop when I am in europe so I know how much to give my boy to buy a pair for me)
I feel like if it were actually coming out, info would be posted here, unless I missed it. 

I wonder if they will be Banned 1s or if they were talking about those Jordan SBs 

If there's no release date or product code, it's most likely just a rumor as of right now. I remember seeing a thread on some high top 1s not too long ago that got buried, but you'll see it again if it's confirmed.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Jordam ?
C'mon fam, you know that the "n" key is right next to the "m" key. It was a typo 
laugh.gif

But I hope these are dropping

I think.in 2010 there have been some samples
Of the white/red-black Aj 1 posted which had
White laces, jumpman logo on the tongue
Instead of the nike& swoosh and a jumpman
At the heel.
But after those pics nothing more came.
Maybe they are saving them up for
2014 or 2015 to celebrate 30 years
Anniversary of the very first air jordan.

Just drop the banned 1s in a large quantity (they can look like the samples for all I care) and I'll be good.

If so then.
Everyone pray

2506202.jpg

Please let these be a GR

praying-cat22.jpg

Please let the Public not give a damn because its a AJ1 so no Resellers

muslim_kids_praying.jpg

Please let there be enough for everyone

images

Lets have a good price

I need a pair of these.

Air+Jordan+1+%2528I%2529+Original+%2528OG%2529+1985+-+White+Black+-+Rec-1.jpg

I'd be very happy to see these out again. The price on the 94s makes me sick to think that I picked them up for less than 20 and they're going for so much now.

Originally Posted by joeya23phx

The one that started it all, and my favorite Air Jordan colorway/sneaker. PLEASE JB, please.
If they do it I hope it is banned 1 quality.  If not, sadly I will pass.
ohwell.gif

I'm sure they will at some point but no talk of it right now as far as I know. Everything seems to be dropping at high volume between this year and next year so I'm sure they'll squeeze it in. III's are getting break now after 2011, IV's will get a break in 2013, VI's and VII's will get a break after summer then we have VIII's and IX's to look forward to and the now annual XI holiday release so I'm sure they'll squeeze this in at some point.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm sure they will at some point but no talk of it right now as far as I know. Everything seems to be dropping at high volume between this year and next year so I'm sure they'll squeeze it in. III's are getting break now after 2011, IV's will get a break in 2013, VI's and VII's will get a break after summer then we have VIII's and IX's to look forward to and the now annual XI holiday release so I'm sure they'll squeeze this in at some point.

You forgot the 23rd anniversary. This is the 23rd of the IVs, last year was the 23rd of the IIIs. Expect a year of Vs next year and a year of VIs the year after that and so on and so on

Originally Posted by yk12

lmao @ all those pics you posted of the cat n people praying.

I lol'd. I didn't wanna break his heart but as soon as the resellers hear the words "OG Colorway" their hearts will drop, then when they hear the words "Never before retro'd/Last retroed in..." their %%#%@ will get hard. (I'm just saying what we all know)
then.....

Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif

followed by

my-body-is-ready.jpg

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by yk12

lmao @ all those pics you posted of the cat n people praying.

I lol'd. I didn't wanna break his heart but as soon as the resellers hear the words "OG Colorway" their hearts will drop, then when they hear the words "Never before retro'd/Last retroed in..." their %%#%@ will get hard. (I'm just saying what we all know)
then.....

Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif

followed by

my-body-is-ready.jpg
I know and it saddens me 
tired.gif

I'm just playin with you. I know you know. We all know. We all know each other knows.
And we shall all be reminded time and time again. 3 more OG Jordan IVs, an OG IX, and an OG XI (just off the top off my head) are scheduled to drop by the end of the year. And by then, the whole world will know...

I think it is very probable if the 1's do come out at the 30th Anniversary. For one Nike would make a killing, and they are not stupid they know theres a few billion people who want a pair. I think Nike sees $$$.

I think it will be great if these shoes do come out as I have always wanted a pair. But like always this will definitely play them out. SIGH

just picked these up:
and i love them, good quality and nice colorway but man i need the ogs in leather to grace my closet of shame lol

Back
Top Bottom