So Columbia Mall DTLR is getting the Limited XX3s...

smh.gif

Sweet, but I thought Columbia's numbers weren't nearly as good as alot of the other regional DTLR's? Let's just hope we don't have a repeatof the Grapes and some windows and glass doors get smashed.

thats so lame...im not really worried bout the kix but y is it that ny got the overwhelming majority of the releases...nothing inbetween columbia andatl...what about the 757 and 804?

There will be a lot of folks that's not from around here. A LOT!!!

It should be a great day in D.C.
laugh.gif

I don't understand how they are getting them but Mondawmin isn't. I swear it seems like they would have better numbers, and theyve been around a lotlonger, but whatever

I actually really like the blue, and I work right near the mall. Too bad there is no chance I get these...

i called today to see if they would do a midnight release and lady was like idk if were getting them.. i was like NAH i KNOW your getting them.. she was likethe package comes out on the 19th not on the 25th you must be misinformed...

some mall employees are idiots.. she claimed she was a manager too SMH

I wonder if the Diversion tactics are in affect.

ALL Employees may be purchasing from all the OTHER DTLRs as well as friends and family , so word might be to put out a no yo say to all phone inquiries.. lol

Man I feel bad for my urea...

yep.

and word is...its not just ONE DTLR thats gettin em...

gawd help us...lol

This is going to be absolute mayhem. I wonder if the truiancy police will be out. Kids got school that morning right?

Hey...it would be smart (not hatin) if people called the Truant Officers.. lol

But is there such a thing anymore??

Maybe this IS a way for Jordan to give back to the Older heads by doin it on a School day? Just jokin.. lol...

Maybe this IS a way for Jordan to give back to the Older heads by doin it on a School day? Just jokin.. lol...

thats cold man...

lol.

signed,

Old head #20

Back
Top Bottom