So Columbia Mall DTLR is getting the Limited XX3s...

Glenn. Bring me a Snickers. Some VItamin Water (50's grape). And a clean pair of socks.

Day 4. Breakfast was good. My girl brought me some Mickey D's. It gave me the runs, so that was a good chance to get outta this cold. Word to Starbucksbathroom. Plungerless. Oh well. Not my job.

Happy MLK Weekend Fellas.

Word to Starbucks bathroom. Plungerless. Oh well. Not my job.

laugh.gif

Lavan, for sure but if you're not there and you made me get you a vitamin water and a snickers I'm slapping you next time.

Yoooooooo. Just watch this kid get the butt-spankin' of 2008. He fell like 6 times and tried to run. Mom's wasn't playin' that!

To the guy that offered the radio, I'm good on that because "I have MP3s on both my phones. I'm out here groovin' to "Friday by RaheemDevaughn" and the whole Scarface album (New joint).

I've been drawing alot to pass the time. Everyday Pple is about to have some sweet designs coming soon.

Laman where you at man? I pulled up in the black explorer with 3 bottles of the grape vitamin water and 3 big*%%% snickers bars. I had on the grey Ravens NFLequipment hoodie. Were you hiding somewhere or blowin up another bathroom? Had two pair of socks for you too. Brought the radio cause I didnt know if your PSPcould let you listen to stations. I know i'd want to be listening to the Packers/Giants game. I looked all over the place for you, the bushes by maggiemoos and sears. Let me know man, I work til 8am. And I live over in Linthicum by you.

I think I saw Lavan in the kiddies play area trying to mack on some single mothers....Word to MILFLICIOUS

Lavan takin a week off work for a pair of $230 kicks??

I can't see it. If he indeed is doin this....

Unreal.

These Diatribes have been classic...

Rock, have u ever heard of the term "use or lose" as pertains to leave? Well...I figga, get some of it out the way early in '08. lol.

Anyways. It's Monday. Starbucks employess are now comp'ing all my drink orders. All I pay for is the pastries.

Funny thing. Last night. Way after Mall was closed. Evening security guard brought his 2 kids into the mall and had them riding the carousel. It's wasfunny and spooky at the same time.

My girl brought me a nice stash of grub and snacks. Waitin' for her to get back from Target with a new PSP game.

I mighta been in my car for a sec. Had to charge my Treo for a while. I dont stay in one spot unless I'm sleep. I dont really travel too far from the door.My brother and two cousins said "This aint us." So they rolled home Sunday morning. But they'll be back on release day. I look at it like this. Idont have to really be CAMPED at the door until the night before actual release...or close to that. There' not a chance in haven that someone will own myspot in line. Yeah right. I can't fight. But I'm no chump. Plus, by Thursday, I will have gone 11 days without shaving - Oh God. I look like "TeenWolf" after like 4 days...and 11? I'ma scare my dam'self. I dont think anyone's gonna wanna start no junk wit' a scruffy-faced, chap'dlip, stinky looking dude. Ha!

4 more nights.

Signing of...

The Treo Diaries.

im bout to come back around there this afternoon bro after work.

word to Apple store second level.

Man.. we need NBC news and Jim Vance on the scene... WITH Lavan postin pics here....

Jim Nance?? Hell no Rock, he might walk up to someone in line and pull some Catch A Predator+%%%......

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

interesting.. is this fiction or nonfiction?
smile.gif
I am guessing nonfiction, but as always I could be wrong. I even sent him a PM saying if he needs anything to let me know since I work right acrossthe street! I figure if I cant get them I may as well do what I can to help someone out who actually wants them for himself and not to flip.

OK. OK. Enough is enough. It was fun at first. But now that you guys are actually developing an emotional attachment to the situation...I'll stop postingthe messages. I'll keep quit.

No more diary entries. I'll talk to myself.

Back
Top Bottom