So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Small World we live in! It was me and here is the pic...

2hp6n0n.jpg

StaXX wrote:

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2hp6n0n.jpg

I believe OP.  Cause yesterday I was walking near Ross 'dress for less' and I saw Leo Dicaprio outside.  I was all like, "Hey Leo.  Did your totem stop spinning at the end of inception?"  He stoned faced me.  I took pics for all you non believers.
look_up_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

I believe OP.  Cause yesterday I was walking near Ross 'dress for less' and I saw Leo Dicaprio outside.  I was all like, "Hey Leo.  Did your totem stop spinning at the end of inception?"  He stoned faced me.  I took pics for all you non believers.
look_up_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:
was you that kid cause you seem pretty mad, bro.

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

It's me, thacapt.
laugh.gif

thacapt got banned after my cinderella thread.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:
was you that kid cause you seem pretty mad, bro.

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

It's me, thacapt.
laugh.gif

thacapt got banned after my cinderella thread.

Originally Posted by November33rd

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

this

stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
Floyd Mayweather.

Dude rocks nothing but Gucci and Louis V.
laugh.gif
@ him wearing or even being seen in Nautica.

Not true. I saw dude in Caesar's Palace rocking a white tee and some Bulls shorts... His body guards were carrying Gucci and LV shopping bags tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

this

stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
Floyd Mayweather.

Dude rocks nothing but Gucci and Louis V.
laugh.gif
@ him wearing or even being seen in Nautica.

Not true. I saw dude in Caesar's Palace rocking a white tee and some Bulls shorts... His body guards were carrying Gucci and LV shopping bags tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2hp6n0n.jpg

Yooo I was there too, I saw him drive to the lot. Here's the pic:

rrmmhv.jpg

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2hp6n0n.jpg

Yooo I was there too, I saw him drive to the lot. Here's the pic:

rrmmhv.jpg

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

Originally Posted by j d0t win

It may be hard to believe but this guy is telling the truth 
laugh.gif
, i was there and saw floyd at nautica. Funny its such a small world and would never guessed there was a niketalker working at the nautica store.

You guys are roasting this guy and calling it lies, but truthfully he is telling the truth. Im down here in fl for vaca, and was shopping yesterday when i saw 3 big dudes n someone video recording floyd.

At least i believe you OP, only because i was actually there as well.
lol thanks man 1-100 im not doing to well but its the truth *shrugs
Imma need an ip check ... mods
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
, i was there and saw floyd at nautica. Funny its such a small world and would never guessed there was a niketalker working at the nautica store.

You guys are roasting this guy and calling it lies, but truthfully he is telling the truth. Im down here in fl for vaca, and was shopping yesterday when i saw 3 big dudes n someone video recording floyd.

lol thanks man 1-100 im not doing to well but its the truth *shrugs
Imma need an ip check ... mods
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at someone cosigning the story b/c they were on "vaca" and shopping at a nautica outlet. Havent seen anyone wear nautica in forever

laugh.gif
at someone cosigning the story b/c they were on "vaca" and shopping at a nautica outlet. Havent seen anyone wear nautica in forever

here's my two cents.

I ran into Pretty Boy outside of Encore in Las Vegas. Even being drunk as hell I still didn't have the balls to say something pac-man related. I did however say what up and he was coo as hell. His entourage was rollin like 6 cars deep.

here's my two cents.

I ran into Pretty Boy outside of Encore in Las Vegas. Even being drunk as hell I still didn't have the balls to say something pac-man related. I did however say what up and he was coo as hell. His entourage was rollin like 6 cars deep.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
4j3w4m.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
4j3w4m.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Wait wait wait, is this J d0t Comedy? The OG of duck tales?

laugh.gif

Wait wait wait, is this J d0t Comedy? The OG of duck tales?

How many times does it have to be typed if there are no pics then its ducktales. If you don't have proof then you don't have a post.

Back
Top Bottom