So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

this

so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?

this

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

this

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You're talking about a dude that burns $100 dollar bills..
Dude doesn't care to save money bro.

mayweather_photo_01_0012_Layer_1_full.jpg

mayweather_photo_01_0008_Layer_5_full.jpg

this

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You're talking about a dude that burns $100 dollar bills..
Dude doesn't care to save money bro.

mayweather_photo_01_0012_Layer_1_full.jpg

mayweather_photo_01_0008_Layer_5_full.jpg

this

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

word ill be looking for celebs and supercars at outlets next time
pimp.gif

brb i make millions but ill just live like an everyday joe
smile.gif

dude is burning hundred dollar bills man
laugh.gif

this

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

word ill be looking for celebs and supercars at outlets next time
pimp.gif

brb i make millions but ill just live like an everyday joe
smile.gif

dude is burning hundred dollar bills man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

Sounds like Tales of the Duck.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

Sounds like Tales of the Duck.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by southernbeast

This cant be true. I rang him up today at the Tommy outlet and said the same thing.

Nah fam, both yall lying. He was at my store today at the TJ Maxx outlet. And I too said the same thing.
Wait, how is this possible?? My cousin told me she checked him out at the Gap by her crib and said he was wearing too much lipgloss.....
Smh, ima have to get at her for tellin these crazy stories man.....

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by southernbeast

This cant be true. I rang him up today at the Tommy outlet and said the same thing.

Nah fam, both yall lying. He was at my store today at the TJ Maxx outlet. And I too said the same thing.
Wait, how is this possible?? My cousin told me she checked him out at the Gap by her crib and said he was wearing too much lipgloss.....
Smh, ima have to get at her for tellin these crazy stories man.....

laugh.gif

I actually met Floyd when I worked at Macys on 34th Street in Manhattan during the holiday season. Dude came with his uncle and 4 big security guards after the store closed around 11pm. He was a cool dude, but he was shopping at the Coogi section of the store
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I actually met Floyd when I worked at Macys on 34th Street in Manhattan during the holiday season. Dude came with his uncle and 4 big security guards after the store closed around 11pm. He was a cool dude, but he was shopping at the Coogi section of the store
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.
never gets old
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No you didn't.
never gets old
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom