So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

laugh.gif
at the thought of PBF bargain bin shopping at a NAUTICA outlet...

fiction.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
4j3w4m.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
4j3w4m.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i dont doubt that he was in Nautica but i will say i doubt you said anything to him...just the way you talk about his bodyguards show you were prob just awe struck and most likely didnt say anything nevermind insulting him about pacquio

i dont doubt that he was in Nautica but i will say i doubt you said anything to him...just the way you talk about his bodyguards show you were prob just awe struck and most likely didnt say anything nevermind insulting him about pacquio

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

Sounds like Tales of the Duck.

laugh.gif
Yeah right man... dude is an %##! I met him a couple times and I can clearly confirm that he is NOT humble.

I met him more than a few times. We have conflicting stories because floyd was extremely nice and courteous towards me and my family (we are Filipino if that matters). I train at dudes gym for god sake. He signs autographs and takes pics all the time. He even tipped my homeboy and his coworker $100 each when he went to circus circus with his daughter n uncle Roger.

laugh.gif
@ the "we're filipino if that matters." No it doesn't matter, only reason people think it matters is because of this feud between Pac stans and PBF stans.

I met him a couple times before this whole Pac vs. PBF and a couple times after.

He's always at South Point and M Resort in his White Ferrari, and everytime he sees people that spots him, he rolls up his window.

TWICE... I witness a kid, A KID that walked up to his window with a pen in his hand, and PBF rolls up his window.

His body guards love to talk +@!# when they're in they're Escalade, but as soon as they see how deep a group is rolling, they stomp the gas.

But it's cool bro, if you experienced your moment with him, that's fine by me. You have yours, and I have mine.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

Sounds like Tales of the Duck.

laugh.gif
Yeah right man... dude is an %##! I met him a couple times and I can clearly confirm that he is NOT humble.

I met him more than a few times. We have conflicting stories because floyd was extremely nice and courteous towards me and my family (we are Filipino if that matters). I train at dudes gym for god sake. He signs autographs and takes pics all the time. He even tipped my homeboy and his coworker $100 each when he went to circus circus with his daughter n uncle Roger.

laugh.gif
@ the "we're filipino if that matters." No it doesn't matter, only reason people think it matters is because of this feud between Pac stans and PBF stans.

I met him a couple times before this whole Pac vs. PBF and a couple times after.

He's always at South Point and M Resort in his White Ferrari, and everytime he sees people that spots him, he rolls up his window.

TWICE... I witness a kid, A KID that walked up to his window with a pen in his hand, and PBF rolls up his window.

His body guards love to talk +@!# when they're in they're Escalade, but as soon as they see how deep a group is rolling, they stomp the gas.

But it's cool bro, if you experienced your moment with him, that's fine by me. You have yours, and I have mine.

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

was you that kid cause you seem pretty mad, bro.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom