So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, but Floyd "Money" Mayweather is not one of those people.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, but Floyd "Money" Mayweather is not one of those people.

Nah, I cant imagine Floyd in a Nautica outlet store....Or wearing Nautica period

The man has Alligator skin walls in his crib.... ALLIGATOR SKIN WALLS

Nah, I cant imagine Floyd in a Nautica outlet store....Or wearing Nautica period

The man has Alligator skin walls in his crib.... ALLIGATOR SKIN WALLS

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For once i can vouch for this, i was there when Floyd was in nautica. It was at the orlando outlets, from a mini distance i saw 3 big dudes with a video cam recording floyd. What a small world. What were you wearing man?

No ducktales.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For once i can vouch for this, i was there when Floyd was in nautica. It was at the orlando outlets, from a mini distance i saw 3 big dudes with a video cam recording floyd. What a small world. What were you wearing man?

No ducktales.

I propose a rule that any reported celebrity encounter without an accompanying pic will be presumed to be Tales of the Duck.

I propose a rule that any reported celebrity encounter without an accompanying pic will be presumed to be Tales of the Duck.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

Sounds like Tales of the Duck.

laugh.gif
Yeah right man... dude is an %##! I met him a couple times and I can clearly confirm that he is NOT humble.

Floyd is a humble dude in real life, how exactly was he being cocky in the Nautica Outlet store? Did he make it rain in the sweater aisle?

And if you really asked him that stupid question when he was just going about his business, you're the one that needs to work on your humility.

laugh.gif
Yeah right man... dude is an %##! I met him a couple times and I can clearly confirm that he is NOT humble.

Might as well lock this foolishness up.

Mayweather walking into a Nautica outlet? In public? Money Mayweather?

Maybe he might go online and order some Nautica but I don't believe he walked in a Nautica outlet.

Might as well lock this foolishness up.

Mayweather walking into a Nautica outlet? In public? Money Mayweather?

Maybe he might go online and order some Nautica but I don't believe he walked in a Nautica outlet.

Floyd is going to fight Manny after his fight in September with Victor Ortiz he has said it numerous times in interviews this month.

Floyd is going to fight Manny after his fight in September with Victor Ortiz he has said it numerous times in interviews this month.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

I met him more than a few times. We have conflicting stories because floyd was extremely nice and courteous towards me and my family (we are Filipino if that matters). I train at dudes gym for god sake. He signs autographs and takes pics all the time. He even tipped my homeboy and his coworker $100 each when he went to circus circus with his daughter n uncle Roger.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

I met him more than a few times. We have conflicting stories because floyd was extremely nice and courteous towards me and my family (we are Filipino if that matters). I train at dudes gym for god sake. He signs autographs and takes pics all the time. He even tipped my homeboy and his coworker $100 each when he went to circus circus with his daughter n uncle Roger.

even poor people dont wanna wear nautica man

must be so annoying hearing pacs name everywhere he goes

but he brought upon himself

even poor people dont wanna wear nautica man

must be so annoying hearing pacs name everywhere he goes

but he brought upon himself

Back
Top Bottom