So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

1st ur girl is over reacting and being ******.. I wouldnt waste my time with a girl like that

but u do wanna be with her.. So all i can say is step ur simp game up....

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

2LipsLegit wrote:

roll.gif
So y'all really did think I meant take her on ship cruise? After only 6 months of dating?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I've heard it all now. Thanks NT for the laughs.

Maybe it sucks where you guys live. But I always use to take my girl out on a cruise... in Vegas, people CRUISE around the strip... whenever we go to Cali, my and my girl likes to CRUISE around the beach. It's New Year's Eve, some states do a lot of fireworks, so people like to CRUISE around and check out the lights.

laugh.gif
I swear, some of you cats are wayyyy to naive and young to be coming in here and giving girl advices.

Again, at the thought of you virgins thinking I meant taking her on Titanic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jeeeeeesus ive never seen someone get SO defensive over something.
laugh.gif

Breathe son, breathe...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  No kidding..  The dude who spends that much effort posting paragraphs and 10 U MAD pics is definitely the one who is, in fact, mad.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

2LipsLegit wrote:

roll.gif
So y'all really did think I meant take her on ship cruise? After only 6 months of dating?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I've heard it all now. Thanks NT for the laughs.

Maybe it sucks where you guys live. But I always use to take my girl out on a cruise... in Vegas, people CRUISE around the strip... whenever we go to Cali, my and my girl likes to CRUISE around the beach. It's New Year's Eve, some states do a lot of fireworks, so people like to CRUISE around and check out the lights.

laugh.gif
I swear, some of you cats are wayyyy to naive and young to be coming in here and giving girl advices.

Again, at the thought of you virgins thinking I meant taking her on Titanic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jeeeeeesus ive never seen someone get SO defensive over something.
laugh.gif

Breathe son, breathe...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  No kidding..  The dude who spends that much effort posting paragraphs and 10 U MAD pics is definitely the one who is, in fact, mad.

she probably got another man on the side and was looking for a good reason to ditch you on new years eve.

she probably got another man on the side and was looking for a good reason to ditch you on new years eve.

I have never heard the word cruise used like that. You can't possibly get mad at us for not knowing what you were referring to.

I have never heard the word cruise used like that. You can't possibly get mad at us for not knowing what you were referring to.

forget about cruise, did he really say apologize and buy her flowers tho :nerdback to the subject....money mike dropped a deuce on your head op. when you simp it only makes your girl more likely to step out on you. (not proud of this) I cheated on my ex time after time but whenever she confronted me about it I never once simped. she forgave me every time. it got to the point where she said something like "are you still messing with other girls? just tell me...I'm just gonna take you back like I always do". it was actually kinda heart breaking to see how much she loved me even when I was a dog ...happy new year!

forget about cruise, did he really say apologize and buy her flowers tho :nerdback to the subject....money mike dropped a deuce on your head op. when you simp it only makes your girl more likely to step out on you. (not proud of this) I cheated on my ex time after time but whenever she confronted me about it I never once simped. she forgave me every time. it got to the point where she said something like "are you still messing with other girls? just tell me...I'm just gonna take you back like I always do". it was actually kinda heart breaking to see how much she loved me even when I was a dog ...happy new year!

Your girl is a drama queen.

Tell her to cut it out or go fly a kite. You have to nip things like this in the bud.

Your girl is a drama queen.

Tell her to cut it out or go fly a kite. You have to nip things like this in the bud.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

Back
Top Bottom