So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

no pics so lets get that out of the way..

basically we were on the phone.. telling me how the salon never gets her name right so she gives them her middle name..

i say melissa is your middle name? i thought i was michelle? Note that she only told me her middle name once when we first started talking about half a year ago. it was an honest mistake on my part but she doesnt believe that..

she thinks i was thinking about another or what not.. " why dont you call that girl you mistaken me for " steez.

we didnt talk all night because she hung up on me after the initial call .. called her back to get a decline.. called this morning to ease the situation but she was not having it.  she gave me the " have a great night and new years " and hung up
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

she texted saying put yourself in my shoe and how would you feel? in all honesty i said " if the situation was the exact same way.. i wouldnt care to much because people forget " she replied with " well it does to me "
mad.gif

how can i diffuse the situation or ease it .. im not trying to end the year like this. 
eyes.gif

no pics so lets get that out of the way..

basically we were on the phone.. telling me how the salon never gets her name right so she gives them her middle name..

i say melissa is your middle name? i thought i was michelle? Note that she only told me her middle name once when we first started talking about half a year ago. it was an honest mistake on my part but she doesnt believe that..

she thinks i was thinking about another or what not.. " why dont you call that girl you mistaken me for " steez.

we didnt talk all night because she hung up on me after the initial call .. called her back to get a decline.. called this morning to ease the situation but she was not having it.  she gave me the " have a great night and new years " and hung up
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

she texted saying put yourself in my shoe and how would you feel? in all honesty i said " if the situation was the exact same way.. i wouldnt care to much because people forget " she replied with " well it does to me "
mad.gif

how can i diffuse the situation or ease it .. im not trying to end the year like this. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

tried that. still not having it.. but ill try it in a more of a simp form.. 
embarassed.gif

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

tried that. still not having it.. but ill try it in a more of a simp form.. 
embarassed.gif

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

your girl shouldnt be tryin to end the year ike this either...one of the most childish things a chick could do...I would be blowing smoke

how old is she?...u already apologized nothing more u can/should do...let her know u sorry once more and tell her you puttin it behind and making plans for tonight w ur boys to hit a club, although u was lookin forward to spendin NYE wit her ur disappointed that a simple mistake will ruin that.

your girl shouldnt be tryin to end the year ike this either...one of the most childish things a chick could do...I would be blowing smoke

how old is she?...u already apologized nothing more u can/should do...let her know u sorry once more and tell her you puttin it behind and making plans for tonight w ur boys to hit a club, although u was lookin forward to spendin NYE wit her ur disappointed that a simple mistake will ruin that.

Tell her to go ahead and be pissy and all that good stuff all day today but come 1-1-11 12:00am she better be next to you nestled up and have let that !%+ go

Tell her to go ahead and be pissy and all that good stuff all day today but come 1-1-11 12:00am she better be next to you nestled up and have let that !%+ go

yea turn the tables... Its new years and you want to bring the year in with her but for some petty reason she doesnt want to. Besides you know they say the way you bring in the year is what you will be doing for the entire year so seems like you guys may be chalking up a relationship soon if u dont settle this...

yea turn the tables... Its new years and you want to bring the year in with her but for some petty reason she doesnt want to. Besides you know they say the way you bring in the year is what you will be doing for the entire year so seems like you guys may be chalking up a relationship soon if u dont settle this...

tell her to stop acting stupid. who gets mad over that? It's not like u were chillin and you called out another girl's name or something. U just asked a question about her MIDDLE name.

Back
Top Bottom