So I called out my Ex on Facebook and the dude she cheated on me with..UPDATE W/PICS PAGE 7

pimp.gif
Portfolio.

I had no idea girls like that were easy......

must get a HJ from a broad like this now, thanks for a glimpse at reality OP

Lol, Im just sharing a story my man.

NT loves this stuff, its comedy. Ill poke fun at myself, no feelings hurt over here. Home girl played me, and I played her. I just went public cause nobodylikes her anymore 'round here anyway.

Actually played volleyball with the dude in the mugshot today, lmao.

from the looks of things, you havent learned your lesson... How long before a new thread pops up??? I'll give it 2 weeks.

its all "comedy" until a new thread is made and NT detectives did some work
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

from the looks of things, you havent learned your lesson... How long before a new thread pops up??? I'll give it 2 weeks.

its all "comedy" until a new thread is made and NT detectives did some work
grin.gif

laugh.gif
is this the same guy that made the car/country club thread and someonetried to get him fired?

Idk why some of yall still hating on me, and or this idea.

I have no problem calling someone out, period. She deserved it. She actually saw the note and wants to apologize. Do I want her back? No. Will I be friends?Yes. I can never hate someone, she just has come growing up to do.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Idk why some of yall still hating on me, and or this idea.

I have no problem calling someone out, period. She deserved it. She actually saw the note and wants to apologize. Do I want her back? No. Will I be friends? Yes. I can never hate someone, she just has come growing up to do.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom