SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Y’all some bums trying to save money I’ll tip 400 bucks if I feel like it I made it in life it’s whatever that’s like 4 cents to me

$50 steak? That’s like peter luger pricing.
I'm going to Luger's next but I ordered it from T-Fusion Steakhouse.

I was considering the $80 steak but I knew I wasn't gonna eat no 34oz steak in one sitting.

Y’all some bums trying to save money I’ll tip 400 bucks if I feel like it I made it in life it’s whatever that’s like 4 cents to me
This that "It ain't trickin if you got it" mentality :lol:

don’t be bitter dude I’m sure your little job pays you enough to afford as many hot pockets you can fit in your little grocery cart :nthat:
If I was poor would that make you feel better? Your parents must be proud of your ability to mock the impoverished.

I'm going to Luger's next but I ordered it from T-Fusion Steakhouse.

I was considering the $80 steak but I knew I wasn't gonna eat no 34oz steak in one sitting.

This that "It ain't trickin if you got it" mentality :lol:
Bruh u ever go to SoCal
Go to this spot in anaheim
Called the ranch
They have this $160 steak
Best steak
I always get it when I go there
Called the delmonico
B9F460B9-3A33-478C-82AE-A640B237DFAE.jpeg
61D68726-77F9-49C8-861C-CE87D3AAFF20.jpeg
DCC9BA12-A7BF-41BD-8583-0C00B43B065E.jpeg
7A76C125-B3CC-4F1D-88F2-110CBF419C01.jpeg
83E76D09-17BC-4174-87B6-2D126F5E6F86.jpeg

If I was poor would that make you feel better? Your parents must be proud of your ability to mock the impoverished.

grow a backbone dude i was once poor and was reminded of it everyday but i did something about it learn to laugh stuff off

i spent over 5 bills why would i need to tip

serious question

im sure its been asked before but im curious

if the owner purposely under pays his staff in an effort to have tipping compensate....and you know this ahead of time that thats the case, would you tip then?

grow a backbone dude i was once poor and was reminded of it everyday but i did something about it learn to laugh stuff off
I'm not personally offended. I just don't find poverty funny and would never mock someone for having less than me.

:lol: at dudes going to steak houses and putting a $0 on that tip line.

I’m not even going to call it a poverty thing. Dudes straight up just have no shame.

We not talking about going to your local Mexican sit down spot anymore. Or your pizza delivery guy.

A steakhouse though? Have some class guys.

serious question

im sure its been asked before but im curious

if the owner purposely under pays his staff in an effort to have tipping compensate....and you know this ahead of time that thats the case, would you tip then?
That doesn’t happen in Cali though
So I can’t relate
I know it’s different in other states
But again I’m in Cali sooooo
And when I wasn’t getting good money
At my job
I got better paying one
Not mad cause I ain’t get tips

:lol: at dudes going to steak houses and putting a $0 on that tip line.

I’m not even going to call it a poverty thing. Dudes straight up just have no shame.

We not talking about going to your local Mexican sit down spot anymore. Or your pizza delivery guy.

A steakhouse though? Have some class guys.
I put $0.00 with a line through it
So there’s no mistakes

My general rule is a little more compassion no matter who the receiver is is always better for this world. I tip regardless of service (different amounts of course) but I'll never not tip. I apply the same philosophy with homeless people. I don't care what they do with the money or how they ended up in that spot, I'm just glad I'm in a better place and grateful for what I got, so if a few coins makes their day or helps them out, I'm cool with it.

Back
Top Bottom