So I have a ghost in my house... Vol. Help

Heard you're not supposed to sleep facing a mirror either.
Yeah, I've heard that too because it can be used as a "doorway" for demons and evil spirits.

Kind of believe it, since my brother saw an ghost of an old man climb out of the mirror and walked out the room.

Yeah, I've heard that too because it can be used as a "doorway" for demons and evil spirits.

Kind of believe it, since my brother saw an ghost of an old man climb out of the mirror and walked out the room.

I follow the same practice of placing a mirror by the door. It's believed that evil spirits don't like there own reflection so they wont enter a space with mirrors.

Dog didnt u post that mirror story in this thread? https://niketalk.com/threads/mirror-scrying.217416/

**** was spooky back then, i skipped right over ur post in here once i seen mirror at the bottom of the steps. The fact it didnt register with u at first....creepy

Dog didnt u post that mirror story in this thread? https://niketalk.com/threads/mirror-scrying.217416/

**** was spooky back then, i skipped right over ur post in here once i seen mirror at the bottom of the steps. The fact it didnt register with u at first....creepy
Yeah! I remember sharing that story a while back in a thread.

Still trips me out from time to time, when thinking about it. But I quickly move on from it. But my brother prefers not to speak about his experiences, to this day.

after reading the last few pages, I'd get up and flip over the big *** mirror that faces our bed, but I'm too shook.

makes sense

now is it evil spirits ir restless souls?

I would say evil spirits because the typical way that we deal with restless souls in my traditions is to guild theme rather than keep them out. That's where alters and candles come into play.

Still waiting on pics or video of the actual ghost................

ghost.jpg

Back
Top Bottom