So I have a ghost in my house... Vol. Help

I've been in that situation already... Both girl and kid were sound asleep.. So I decided to take a nice long deuce in my solitude... But I swear I heard and felt someone walking outside bathroom door... Stood up buck naked off toilet and opened door up to absolutely nothing there...

Bruh you got up mid-dookie? Dirty *** butt cheeks b

Plot twist: There is no ghost. OP is mad at his BM and is displaying epic levels of pettiness.

I remember I knew someone who's house was haunted

She said the spirits would make random noises around her house

She said she would yell at them to stop and it would work :lol:

Maybe you could try standing your ground :lol:

Just pour salt all over your floors. Start at the back of your house and work towards the front door. Push them *****es out with sodium.

Op, did u check out the history of your house or land? I just remembered this cause I was watching some show on the travel/discovery channel. Some places that are haunted actually have had suicides, or witchcraft or some thing scary

Op, did u check out the history of your house or land? I just remembered this cause I was watching some show on the travel/discovery channel. Some places that are haunted actually have had suicides, or witchcraft or some thing scary

The guy that used to live in my place still is around the neighborhood from time to time... I'm going to ask him if he's seen stuff next time I see him....

Haven't done any history digging... Just know that these used to be military housing...

Man yall done made general wack. Like come on dawg. Ghost? If you don't man up boi....

Last edited:
Man yall done made general wack.
giphy.gif

I've lived in 2 homes where they've been haunted.
I've also had personal experience with them which have been pretty interesting. The house is quiet now though
Hit me up if you want me to go into detail, I love this kind of stuff :lol:.

I've lived in 2 homes where they've been haunted.
I've also had personal experience with them which have been pretty interesting. The house is quiet now though
Hit me up if you want me to go into detail, I love this kind of stuff :lol:.

Man stop

Back
Top Bottom