So I Was On The Subway With Stormfront Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too obvious...

Leave out the black part... Let them ask you about it through later posts..

i might need to go back to the drawing board and try again since you need moderator approval.

damn,   im going to have to make the jrose5 username and start all over.

i might need to go back to the drawing board and try again since you need moderator approval.

roll.gif

Kind of wanna say too obvious, but idk. Maybe the reason you joined is because you were furious over this incident.

Ran across this thread :

White South Africans Should Move To America
Do not kid yourselves whites in South Africa. In short order you will be 5% or less of the population. In Zimbabwe, it is now illegal to take any property out of the country. This will happen soon where you are. Then you will be stuck. You need to get out while you still can. Move to America. In America, if a woman gives birth, the child is an AUTOMATIC CITIZEN. So, all you need to do is fly in give birth in America and your kids can live here. This is true even if you are on a tourist VISA or similar. Also, you can do phony-marriages to leave. But really, you need to get the hell out of South Africa. I know this sounds rude being an American posting in your space but it is true. There is no future for whites in Africa for a long time to come. Also, there are many churches in America that will assist illegal immigrants who wish to come here, so you can get in.

Ran across this thread :

Do not kid yourselves whites in South Africa. In short order you will be 5% or less of the population. In Zimbabwe, it is now illegal to take any property out of the country. This will happen soon where you are. Then you will be stuck. You need to get out while you still can. Move to America. In America, if a woman gives birth, the child is an AUTOMATIC CITIZEN. So, all you need to do is fly in give birth in America and your kids can live here. This is true even if you are on a tourist VISA or similar. Also, you can do phony-marriages to leave. But really, you need to get the hell out of South Africa. I know this sounds rude being an American posting in your space but it is true. There is no future for whites in Africa for a long time to come. Also, there are many churches in America that will assist illegal immigrants who wish to come here, so you can get in.
They the ones that be the loudest about how bad "illegals" are ...but when it's white , they trying give tips about sneaking into the country n **** :lol:

Ran across this thread :

They the ones that be the loudest about how bad "illegals" are ...but when it's white , they trying give tips about sneaking into the country n **** :lol:

:lol:

Someone ask what they think about non black Dominicans.

What yall need to do is find out who that was that took the pic, make a fake account claiming to be said person on NT(or better yet, ANOTHER sneaker forum that shall remain nameless) and make a thread about how much they love black culture, style and of course sneakers. Then, go back to SF and expose said person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom