So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

For those that say the movie was too long, which scene(s) did you guys think should have been left out of the movie?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

For those that say the movie was too long, which scene(s) did you guys think should have been left out of the movie?
Everything after the Joker was caught the first time. It honestly could have ended there for me. Kinda like how Batman caught Scarecrow in thebeginning of TDK, they could have made jail scene, boat scene, recapturing of Joker the beginning of the 3rd Batman and then Harvey Dent/Two Face could havebeen the bad guy in the that one. Thats just IMO.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

i didnt like it. the joker gets a 10 for his performance but the rest of the movie sucked to me. i couldnt wait for it to be over. i guess the hype killed it for me how everyone was talking about it, it just wasnt my cup of tea
Good response, everyone has different tastes and everyone should respect that.

great movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Bruce Wayne>Tony Starks
Not even close imo

Nah b. Bruce Wayne is that rich cat who tries way too hard to be down.

Iron Man suit > giant bat costume (lol)

any. day. of. the. week.
frown.gif
my friend bought like the $450 batman suit so I gotta give batman the w. The Iron Man suit is legit but you can't just rock that around.
laugh.gif
I'll rock that suit all day any day.

Movie got boring towards the end. Nonetheless a classic. Heath did his thing in this flick. That was funny how he made the pencil "disapear".
laugh.gif

i just couldnt stand batmans voice annoys me everytime i watch it, but overall a great action film with some pretty nice themes, not the greatest, but for ahero/villain movie its solid always keeps me entertained.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Bruce Wayne>Tony Starks
Not even close imo

any. day. of. the. week.
frown.gif
my friend bought like the $450 batman suit so I gotta give batman the w. The Iron Man suit is legit but you can't just rock that around.
laugh.gif
That IM suit probably has built in AC, and you can probably watch ******** all day while you take a flight to Paris to have a dinner.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Mister916

Bruce Wayne>Tony Starks
Not even close imo

any. day. of. the. week.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
That IM suit probably has built in AC, and you can probably watch ******** all day while you take a flight to Paris to have a dinner.
/discussion

Its a classic and the standard of comic book movies in my opinion along with BB and SM2. Iron mans plot was too simplistic and childish to even be consideredon par but it was definitely entertaining. TDK is not a movie that's gonna have you say wow and ah the whole time, it has too much depth for that.

The whole Spiderman series was just corny.

This Batman series is what a comic book hero flick should be.

if you didnt see it in IMAX, you didnt see the movie

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Movie is trash.. It's been on HBO On Demand for a few days now, tried watchingit for the 4th time yesterday and STILL couldn't get into it.. Not to mention, that stupid voice Batman is using.. wth is that?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

KingJay718 wrote:
Movie got boring towards the end. Nonetheless a classic. Heath did his thing in this flick.
i agree
Bale and Ledger were good everyone else was hot trash

ehh i think Eckhart was nice
^ says the dude w/the american psycho avy
eyes.gif

it is a pretty long movie and does get boring
only reason people say its so good is because Heath played the joker so well

Believe it or not, the next batman can be made, and be made to be darker as well, with the inclusion of one character....Mr Zsasz..He has already made a cameoin Batman Begins I believe...but go Wikipedia him if you've never come across him in comics.. Dude has his body covered in tally marks for each one of hismurders he commits..all out psycho killer.....Cast him right, and give me the Johnny Depp Riddler, or maybe the Ventriloquist and Mr Scarface.., and there youhave it...Alot can be done with those combos of characters...

OP just wants attention. But just to make it interesting, OP, lets have your list of movies better than TDK. Then we can see if your taste in movies justifiesyour opinion of TDK, or if you just suck at picking good movies.

And its amazing to me how many people still can't figure out why Bale tries to disguise his voice as batman.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i just finished watching the 1st one..

they both arent that great now that i think about it..

Agreed, I wasn't as excited to see either one like I was to see the ones in the 90's and I'm 25 if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom