So I'm getting sued for $65k

Damn OP........if youre not on depression meds youre a strong person.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by Sputnik

The insurance company has better lawyers than you could ever afford

That's not quite true.

Were you served with a Summons and Complaint detailing the particulars of the lawsuit?

YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO GET A LAWYER. This is not something you can handle on your own.
Unless his chick is bouncing off the walls
looks like he will lose

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Damn OP........if youre not on depression meds youre a strong person.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by Sputnik

The insurance company has better lawyers than you could ever afford

That's not quite true.

Were you served with a Summons and Complaint detailing the particulars of the lawsuit?

YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO GET A LAWYER. This is not something you can handle on your own.
Unless his chick is bouncing off the walls
looks like he will lose

YOU HAVE TO GO TO A LAWYER. GET OFF OF NT - START RESEARCHING ONLINE CASES SIMILAR TO YOURS AND GO FIND A LAWYER SPECIALIZING (sp?) IN THIS

YOU HAVE TO GO TO A LAWYER. GET OFF OF NT - START RESEARCHING ONLINE CASES SIMILAR TO YOURS AND GO FIND A LAWYER SPECIALIZING (sp?) IN THIS

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

If anyone can tell me how to hire a lawyer with $0 then I'm in. I can barley afford my rent.

Get a lawyer explain your story to them and the pieces should fall together, never give up. Were here to support you if needed, steadfast.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

If anyone can tell me how to hire a lawyer with $0 then I'm in. I can barley afford my rent.

Get a lawyer explain your story to them and the pieces should fall together, never give up. Were here to support you if needed, steadfast.

hopefully your job doesn't fire you over this

if you can prove your wifes condition they may be a little lenient on you

you're def losing the case tho, prolly not for 65k tho

hopefully your job doesn't fire you over this

if you can prove your wifes condition they may be a little lenient on you

you're def losing the case tho, prolly not for 65k tho

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS
damn,
you might have to just take the L and live like an immigrant under another relatives social security or off the books

also

are you and your wife "legally" married or do you just say that because you've been together so long? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if not maybe you can sue her, then she can just say she's mentally ill?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS
damn,
you might have to just take the L and live like an immigrant under another relatives social security or off the books

also

are you and your wife "legally" married or do you just say that because you've been together so long? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if not maybe you can sue her, then she can just say she's mentally ill?

Back
Top Bottom