So I'm getting sued for $65k

KayCurrency wrote:

Thats why I would NEVER ride with out insurance...if I ever needed too ......HIT AND RUN
laugh.gif

If I knew I had no insurance I would of taken care of that myself. 

was the accident bad, did anyone go to the hospital?

if it wasn't bad, i don't see them getting 65k

wish i had advice but i don't, best of luck

Originally Posted by All Ready

The insurance comapny is suing him...not the actually person...They'll probably only want what they dished out...nothing more

Originally Posted by All Ready

The insurance comapny is suing him...not the actually person...They'll probably only want what they dished out...nothing more

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What exact illness does your wife have if you don't mind me asking?

Bi-polar, depression and personality disorder. The Dr's say she only sees things in black. Where a normal person would see things in black and white my wife only see the negative side of everything. I cant even begin to describe how hard it is living with a person suffering from this stuff. One minute she is fine next she hates me and wants to kill herself. She lost her $65k a year job because of all of this mess. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

What exact illness does your wife have if you don't mind me asking?

Bi-polar, depression and personality disorder. The Dr's say she only sees things in black. Where a normal person would see things in black and white my wife only see the negative side of everything. I cant even begin to describe how hard it is living with a person suffering from this stuff. One minute she is fine next she hates me and wants to kill herself. She lost her $65k a year job because of all of this mess. 

Yeah, I guess your best bet is to play up your wife's condition.
Get some solid paperwork on it...

Aren't there non for profit Lawyers who specialize in helping low income people you could find? I'm sure some would jump on it off the strength of your wife's illness...

Yeah, I guess your best bet is to play up your wife's condition.
Get some solid paperwork on it...

Aren't there non for profit Lawyers who specialize in helping low income people you could find? I'm sure some would jump on it off the strength of your wife's illness...

Ill paypal you $50 to get your lawyer funds started. Seriously, PM me if youd like.

Ill paypal you $50 to get your lawyer funds started. Seriously, PM me if youd like.

I wish you the best
i really feel bad for u

two things u should look into:

Courts can order lawyers to work for free- Supreme courts says it should only be used as a last resort, give it a shot

And there are also Pro Bono lawyers 

I wish you the best
i really feel bad for u

two things u should look into:

Courts can order lawyers to work for free- Supreme courts says it should only be used as a last resort, give it a shot

And there are also Pro Bono lawyers 

I dont think Playing off his wifes illness is gonna hold any weight, especially if the car is in OP's name... its ultimately his responsibility to make sure the car is insured

I dont think Playing off his wifes illness is gonna hold any weight, especially if the car is in OP's name... its ultimately his responsibility to make sure the car is insured

Back
Top Bottom