So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Unbelievable.  
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_l5skd6aEkA1qzzh6g.jpg

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

What happens if he manages to throw down on you though? Getting destroyed at your own wedding
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

You better be ready to throw hands.  I swear if some lame ex-boyfriend showed up to my wedding and tried that non-sense I'm gonna look at my wife say "baby ill be right back" , walk down the isle and just start swinging.  No words, no questions, just straight fist flying.  Goodluck cornball.

What happens if he manages to throw down on you though? Getting destroyed at your own wedding
roll.gif

At a courthouse wedding though? Only people there is usually a pastor and a small group of family and friends. 
It's not going to play out as you planned. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know who posted up that Achievement Unlocked, but I thought I was going crazy because I kept hearing the sound. 
laugh.gif

At a courthouse wedding though? Only people there is usually a pastor and a small group of family and friends. 
It's not going to play out as you planned. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know who posted up that Achievement Unlocked, but I thought I was going crazy because I kept hearing the sound. 
laugh.gif

20b0obk.gif

Don't do it bruh... It's not a good look.
laugh.gif

And no you won't be Will Smith..You will be the one throwing up the airball layup that gets batted to halfcourt... Matter fact, your girl finna be Will Smith. Ya dig?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

20b0obk.gif

Don't do it bruh... It's not a good look.
laugh.gif

And no you won't be Will Smith..You will be the one throwing up the airball layup that gets batted to halfcourt... Matter fact, your girl finna be Will Smith. Ya dig?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

@nauthewmon OP SHUT UP

You dont mess with other peoples realtionships are you stupid!

We know your jealous its time to move on!!! Let it go, She dont want you, Your still young go buy some foams and get some Pu-tang

Dang im so sick of hearin you clowns get on here talking about your EX??!!

@nauthewmon OP SHUT UP

You dont mess with other peoples realtionships are you stupid!

We know your jealous its time to move on!!! Let it go, She dont want you, Your still young go buy some foams and get some Pu-tang

Dang im so sick of hearin you clowns get on here talking about your EX??!!

stop watchin so many movies. it will not end how wedding crackers ended. I can almost guarantee that.

stop watchin so many movies. it will not end how wedding crackers ended. I can almost guarantee that.

Back
Top Bottom