So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Bar Refaeli. Coincidentally, Leo DiCaprio was/might still be smashing. Lucky bastard.

Bar Refaeli. Coincidentally, Leo DiCaprio was/might still be smashing. Lucky bastard.

Okay the only question I have is that when he was on the phone at first with his kids. Wasn't there an older kid who said that "grandma says you're never coming home" Who was that?

Okay the only question I have is that when he was on the phone at first with his kids. Wasn't there an older kid who said that "grandma says you're never coming home" Who was that?

Question: Why was the first artist taken away from the helicopter by the two guards in the beginning, was it cause he got the carpet wrong in the dream?

Question: Why was the first artist taken away from the helicopter by the two guards in the beginning, was it cause he got the carpet wrong in the dream?

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

Good point. Maybe that was Saito's way of saying, you $!%!$% need to tighten up. No mistakes.

Good point. Maybe that was Saito's way of saying, you $!%!$% need to tighten up. No mistakes.

See i can accept the last few negative reviews. It didn't live up to your expectations but it was a good movie. Now dude who said its the worst movie he's ever seen is borderline trolling. Ol Armond White lookin @#$%&

See i can accept the last few negative reviews. It didn't live up to your expectations but it was a good movie. Now dude who said its the worst movie he's ever seen is borderline trolling. Ol Armond White lookin @#$%&

Originally Posted by MrONegative

He said dude sold them out didn't he? I'm not sure how he did though.

side note. Ellen Page still as cute as ever lol we could be bffs

side note. Ellen Page still as cute as ever lol we could be bffs

Why would a rich powerful man like travel on a ten hour flight without even one bodyguard? Also not notice one of his major competitors sitting next to him?
Spoiler [+]
I think he is in a dream at the end because the kids are still the same from his memory showing there are projections. The girl on the phone was older because she had aged and that was when he was in reality.

Why would a rich powerful man like travel on a ten hour flight without even one bodyguard? Also not notice one of his major competitors sitting next to him?
Spoiler [+]
I think he is in a dream at the end because the kids are still the same from his memory showing there are projections. The girl on the phone was older because she had aged and that was when he was in reality.

Advice from a real %$%$+:

So yeah, I...

-Saw a few trailers... said, "Hmmmm..."

-Read the spoilers in this thread... said, "HMMMMMM"

-Went to see the joint last night after a few grams, and I sat there looking like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!!

-DREAMT about the movie (Yes, fact. I'm not makin this *%+% up.), not a random dream but SCENES from that joint. I was in the spiraling hallway ya'll
grin.gif

-Woke up, decided to skip church AND breakfast to come back to this thread and re-read the breakdowns and *%+%... Here I am..

IT'S THAT DAMN GOOD PEOPLE. I'm NOT bull @%%@!%%*
grin.gif

Advice from a real %$%$+:

So yeah, I...

-Saw a few trailers... said, "Hmmmm..."

-Read the spoilers in this thread... said, "HMMMMMM"

-Went to see the joint last night after a few grams, and I sat there looking like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!!

-DREAMT about the movie (Yes, fact. I'm not makin this *%+% up.), not a random dream but SCENES from that joint. I was in the spiraling hallway ya'll
grin.gif

-Woke up, decided to skip church AND breakfast to come back to this thread and re-read the breakdowns and *%+%... Here I am..

IT'S THAT DAMN GOOD PEOPLE. I'm NOT bull @%%@!%%*
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

CONFUSION IS NOT ENLIGHTENMENT

True.

But the movie wasn't confusing at all.  So what's your point?
it had it's parts, but if you actually paid attention it all came together for the most parts.
any good movie should make you think, and Inception obviously did that just by looking at this thread.

I got free movie passes so I'm going back in a couple weeks during the day and just sit there and go over it again. This needs to come to DVD asap

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

CONFUSION IS NOT ENLIGHTENMENT

True.

But the movie wasn't confusing at all.  So what's your point?
it had it's parts, but if you actually paid attention it all came together for the most parts.
any good movie should make you think, and Inception obviously did that just by looking at this thread.

I got free movie passes so I'm going back in a couple weeks during the day and just sit there and go over it again. This needs to come to DVD asap

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Sold them out, so when they were all on the train they split money and said every man for themselves.  Saito knew he was in a dream and probably got hold of that guy sittin and questioned where his partners were...and Saito thought for this job they needed a better architect, one who wouldnt get the carpet wrong

Side note: Im surprised people watch movies and miss obvious things, not like above because thats subjective....but like some1 asked if the 6 numbers the girl wrote down were the numbers to the safe..i mean duh, it was the first six numbers that came to the dude in the layer above the one in which she gave it to him.

I liked the movie....I knew it was a dream, I just didnt know if it was all a dream or if it was a dream when he went to the sedative doctor.  Im thinkin the whole thing was a dream...we learned his wife was able to turn her dream to a reality (made her todem stop spinnin)  so maybe Leo turned his dream to reality, so even when we saw this todem stop( could have been a dream)

I would assume the son was on the plane without a bodygaurd because it was Leo's dream

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Sold them out, so when they were all on the train they split money and said every man for themselves.  Saito knew he was in a dream and probably got hold of that guy sittin and questioned where his partners were...and Saito thought for this job they needed a better architect, one who wouldnt get the carpet wrong

Side note: Im surprised people watch movies and miss obvious things, not like above because thats subjective....but like some1 asked if the 6 numbers the girl wrote down were the numbers to the safe..i mean duh, it was the first six numbers that came to the dude in the layer above the one in which she gave it to him.

I liked the movie....I knew it was a dream, I just didnt know if it was all a dream or if it was a dream when he went to the sedative doctor.  Im thinkin the whole thing was a dream...we learned his wife was able to turn her dream to a reality (made her todem stop spinnin)  so maybe Leo turned his dream to reality, so even when we saw this todem stop( could have been a dream)

I would assume the son was on the plane without a bodygaurd because it was Leo's dream

Great Movie
pimp.gif

I myself feel as if he was in reality.. the top looked like it was getting wobbly

And did anyone else notice how many similarities this had to Shutter Island?? The crazy ex wife that he still had in his imagination/dream.... The fact that he was in a different state of mind that the audience didn't even know for a little while how lost he was..... Even where they washed up on shore looked like that one cliff from Shutter Island... Just some things I noticed

Definitely will see this movie again

Great Movie
pimp.gif

I myself feel as if he was in reality.. the top looked like it was getting wobbly

And did anyone else notice how many similarities this had to Shutter Island?? The crazy ex wife that he still had in his imagination/dream.... The fact that he was in a different state of mind that the audience didn't even know for a little while how lost he was..... Even where they washed up on shore looked like that one cliff from Shutter Island... Just some things I noticed

Definitely will see this movie again

i'm with the people who hoped it would be a little more profound. it seemed cluttered at points. Many action scenes were unnecessary.

i wish we learned more about the concept of extraction and I wanted much more character development. Is extraction a talent or skill that you are born with? is it something i can research and then learn how to get better at? I know nothing about juno's character besides the fact that she's good at building mazes. why was her totem a chess piece? How did she become so good at making mazes? I Know nothing about leo's partner or his father.

it's a very good movie but i think people need to calm down with the all time classic talk. it's on the same level as the matrix to me. I wish it was more like blade runner which was able to balance action and character development better.

it felt like the fifth element/the matrix/minority report but i was hoping for blade runner/2001/donnie darko level of "deepness". i guess i thought it would be much more surreal. more "trippy"

At the end of the day this was a very good summer blockbuster

Back
Top Bottom