So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

WHY WAS SAITO SO QUICK TO MAKE THE PHONE CALL AFTER THEY WOKE WHEN HE HADN'T EVEN WITNESSED OR RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT THE INCEPTION WORKED?  SAITO DIED BEFORE FISCHER WENT INTO THE VAULT.  COBB WAS IN 3RD DREAM/LIMBO WHEN IT HAPPENED.  HMMMMMM.....
ohwell.gif

WHY WAS SAITO SO QUICK TO MAKE THE PHONE CALL AFTER THEY WOKE WHEN HE HADN'T EVEN WITNESSED OR RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT THE INCEPTION WORKED?  SAITO DIED BEFORE FISCHER WENT INTO THE VAULT.  COBB WAS IN 3RD DREAM/LIMBO WHEN IT HAPPENED.  HMMMMMM.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

^^^Well obviously the other dudes on the plane told him what happened.

Are you serious dude?  Who told who what?  Cobb and Saito both woke at the same time.  The other guys were already awake.  From what I recall, no one exchanged any information after they woke.  Again, why was Saito so quick to make the call? 

Are you serious dude?  Who told who what?  Cobb and Saito both woke at the same time.  The other guys were already awake.  From what I recall, no one exchanged any information after they woke.  Again, why was Saito so quick to make the call? 

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

laugh.gif

clearly he didnt watch the ending..

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

laugh.gif

clearly he didnt watch the ending..

Siato said I think on one of the levels that he would call and get Cobb to return to his kids no matter the outcome.

Also the train is mentioned a couple times in the film, don't know if it means anything other than that's what they used to kill themhseles.

Siato said I think on one of the levels that he would call and get Cobb to return to his kids no matter the outcome.

Also the train is mentioned a couple times in the film, don't know if it means anything other than that's what they used to kill themhseles.

saw it earlier today. it was surprisingly straight forward for being such a "complex" film. i really enjoyed it as well. and good looks to whoever posted that AMC 1$ deal.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
loved the ending. it didn't answer anything, but it was still a satisfying ending. instead of giving us a definitive answer as to whether he was still in a dream/limbo or if that was real, he left it to the viewer to interpret. if he had put a definitive ending on it, we would just be sitting here wondering about what would happen if it had gone the other way, and that's it. the way nolan chose to end it made the post film conversation a good one.

Back
Top Bottom