So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

okay GREAT MOVIE...
but i got one question lol..

so does the inception work? I'm still confused as to what happens with Fischer, his father, and Browning at the end. So the whole purpose of inception was to convince Fischer that his father wanted to dismantle the company?? .. right? Does it worK??

Thanks for the reply guys...

okay GREAT MOVIE...

so does the inception work? I'm still confused as to what happens with Fischer, his father, and Browning at the end. So the whole purpose of inception was to convince Fischer that his father wanted to dismantle the company?? .. right? Does it worK??

This movie had me so drawn in...my heart was racing at the end...just wanted to see that spindle drop..had everybody in the theater like awwwww hell naw!..was great tho.

This movie had me so drawn in...my heart was racing at the end...just wanted to see that spindle drop..had everybody in the theater like awwwww hell naw!..was great tho.

Originally Posted by duncarooos

okay GREAT MOVIE...

Inception worked because it planted the idea in Cobb's mind that if he was to accomplish inception with  Robert, Saito would place a phone call that would allow him to return home and be with his children. We are all watching Cobb's dream, Ariadne has entered Cobb's mind, everything else we see are projections.

Originally Posted by duncarooos

okay GREAT MOVIE...

Inception worked because it planted the idea in Cobb's mind that if he was to accomplish inception with  Robert, Saito would place a phone call that would allow him to return home and be with his children. We are all watching Cobb's dream, Ariadne has entered Cobb's mind, everything else we see are projections.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Whoa man, what if like everything in the movie is a dream including the dream machine and Cobb's team? They never really mention how the machine works, it seems like the vague sort of thing that could only exist in a dream.
I thought the whole movie was of Cobb's dream and none of the inception and extraction really happened.

In my opinion, this movie was good and I liked it, but definitely not "one of the best all time" ....Too many dreams within dreams involved
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Whoa man, what if like everything in the movie is a dream including the dream machine and Cobb's team? They never really mention how the machine works, it seems like the vague sort of thing that could only exist in a dream.
I thought the whole movie was of Cobb's dream and none of the inception and extraction really happened.

In my opinion, this movie was good and I liked it, but definitely not "one of the best all time" ....Too many dreams within dreams involved
laugh.gif

It shouldn't really matter.  The main character of the movie is Cobb.  The movie is about his story, not Fischer or Saito.  

It shouldn't really matter.  The main character of the movie is Cobb.  The movie is about his story, not Fischer or Saito.  

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't understand why ppl say this movie is trippy

word.  they were just in a dream, in a dream, in a dream, right?  still a great flick though

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't understand why ppl say this movie is trippy

word.  they were just in a dream, in a dream, in a dream, right?  still a great flick though

what i dont understand was when the van was in free fall, how were  they experiencing zero gravity  during the 2nd stage and not on the 3rd stage also.

what i dont understand was when the van was in free fall, how were  they experiencing zero gravity  during the 2nd stage and not on the 3rd stage also.

Just like Shutter Island this movie was horribly overrated.

It was solid but that's it.

And really don't get how the movie is complicated or trippy or any of that. Its pretty straight forward to me once figure out the catch.

Just like Shutter Island this movie was horribly overrated.

It was solid but that's it.

And really don't get how the movie is complicated or trippy or any of that. Its pretty straight forward to me once figure out the catch.

Everytime they wake up, except for the last scene the dream machine is there. Does this mean everything except for the end is fake? Does this matter?

Everytime they wake up, except for the last scene the dream machine is there. Does this mean everything except for the end is fake? Does this matter?

Back
Top Bottom