So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Just like Shutter Island this movie was horribly overrated.

It was solid but that's it.

And really don't get how the movie is complicated or trippy or any of that. Its pretty straight forward to me once figure out the catch.

This movie is perfectly rated, especially the directors (representation of a directors movie process) concept. Multiple interpretations, flawless musical score and a great script. Not to mention its completely original and not a remake like 90% of the trash out.  

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Just like Shutter Island this movie was horribly overrated.

It was solid but that's it.

And really don't get how the movie is complicated or trippy or any of that. Its pretty straight forward to me once figure out the catch.

This movie is perfectly rated, especially the directors (representation of a directors movie process) concept. Multiple interpretations, flawless musical score and a great script. Not to mention its completely original and not a remake like 90% of the trash out.  

laugh.gif
at the video

Originally Posted by Andrew630

So why didn't Leo just fly his kids to him?

The police/fbi probably thought of that.  Would be too risky.  His kids' names were probably on a list at the airport.  They were safer where they were.
And to the guy who said it was completely original, the comic that came out 8 years ago has a few similar concepts.

- People invading someone's dream to steal a combination number.

- Falling in the dream wakes the person up.

- Outside noise in the real world can be heard in the dream world.  

Originally Posted by Andrew630

So why didn't Leo just fly his kids to him?

The police/fbi probably thought of that.  Would be too risky.  His kids' names were probably on a list at the airport.  They were safer where they were.
And to the guy who said it was completely original, the comic that came out 8 years ago has a few similar concepts.

- People invading someone's dream to steal a combination number.

- Falling in the dream wakes the person up.

- Outside noise in the real world can be heard in the dream world.  

I think too many people misunderstood this movie. I've seen it twice and I bet I could even watch it a third time and still think it's amazing.

I think too many people misunderstood this movie. I've seen it twice and I bet I could even watch it a third time and still think it's amazing.

It's definitely the best movie I have seen in a minute.  I would love to watch it backwards if I had to chance, just to see how much sense it would make.  It's seldom we see good concepts executed properly in movies.

It's definitely the best movie I have seen in a minute.  I would love to watch it backwards if I had to chance, just to see how much sense it would make.  It's seldom we see good concepts executed properly in movies.

Back
Top Bottom