So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Sorry if posted... Got me
roll.gif
Not really that funny.
edit: stupid photobucket.

To each his own
smile.gif

I just saw this movie last night..and a little confused with the whole "limbo" situation.

Why did Cobb get washed up into Saito's limbo? Cobb never left limbo at the end..so i don't understand why he would get washed up on the shore?

I just saw this movie last night..and a little confused with the whole "limbo" situation.

Why did Cobb get washed up into Saito's limbo? Cobb never left limbo at the end..so i don't understand why he would get washed up on the shore?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Michael Caine was interviewed the other day and he straight out says what the ending is:

Kind of takes the fun out of it

Who cares if it takes the fun out of it. We finally have a definitive answer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Michael Caine was interviewed the other day and he straight out says what the ending is:

Kind of takes the fun out of it

Who cares if it takes the fun out of it. We finally have a definitive answer
pimp.gif

lol, its funny how all these other theories about the ending came about, but i haven't read anything that's in line with what micheal caine said. it did make the ultimate sense.
laugh.gif

lol, its funny how all these other theories about the ending came about, but i haven't read anything that's in line with what micheal caine said. it did make the ultimate sense.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Michael Caine just murdered everyone's over-analysis of the ending in 3 simple sentences.  Now it's just a regular movie ending.

laugh.gif
  Michael Caine just murdered everyone's over-analysis of the ending in 3 simple sentences.  Now it's just a regular movie ending.

seen it the other day online

very good film..

i have a feeling hereafter will be better

seen it the other day online

very good film..

i have a feeling hereafter will be better

Back
Top Bottom