So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Inception DVDRip is out
happy.gif

Will wait for the BRRip though.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Inception DVDRip is out
happy.gif

smokin.gif
Thank you sir!

BTW, just checked teh..., there's over 100+ threads for the same rip.
laugh.gif
Illmatic, you've had that avy for quite a while...

I enjoy seeing it every time,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Inception DVDRip is out
happy.gif

smokin.gif
Thank you sir!

BTW, just checked teh..., there's over 100+ threads for the same rip.
laugh.gif
Illmatic, you've had that avy for quite a while...

I enjoy seeing it every time,
pimp.gif

Just finished watching the rip.. is it me or does the first part have a lower frame rate than the second?

Anyways, movie gets better every time I watch it. I still think that The Prestige and Following are Nolan's top two films with everything else vying for third. It's still tough for me to put Inception higher because there are a lot of things I don't like about it. Overall, the concept of essentially using a heist film to flesh out the idea of lucid dreams was incredibly creative.

Just finished watching the rip.. is it me or does the first part have a lower frame rate than the second?

Anyways, movie gets better every time I watch it. I still think that The Prestige and Following are Nolan's top two films with everything else vying for third. It's still tough for me to put Inception higher because there are a lot of things I don't like about it. Overall, the concept of essentially using a heist film to flesh out the idea of lucid dreams was incredibly creative.

Back
Top Bottom